[Declined]PIi's admin Application

3 years 8 months ago #18896 by aqua_bullig
Name: 3.141592653589793238462624
Steam3 ID: [U:1:295727568]
Time i can dedicate: Pacific Time Zone Mon-Fri 3:30-10 Sat-Sun all day (im still in school so i can dedicate all day during breaks)
Which server i play on the most: Skiver Class Wars #1
Link to my stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=160888
Brief description on why i think i should be an admin: i disslike the when people break the rule because it ruins the game for me and others. I would like to make sure no one breaks the rules.
Any extra info: none

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #18898 by Justin
We need you to edit your post to include the times you can dedicate, you only listed which timezone you live in. That is also most definitely not your [url=https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198255993296:38gbtto1]steam3 id[/url:38gbtto1]. No action will be taken until you fix those errors.

Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

[img:3azf5qz9]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=5093&background=random[/img:3azf5qz9][/url:3azf5qz9]

3 years 8 months ago #18901 by aqua_bullig
thank you sorry for my mistakes

3 years 8 months ago #18904 by aqua_bullig
Sorry about my errors thank you for letting me fix them.

3 years 8 months ago #18905 by Hatter
Fixed your post and deleted the new ones you made.

[url:2c3sfont]http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=160888&page=3[/url:2c3sfont]

2017-01-05 17:54:47 theyre n*****s. Skiver Class Wars #1 cp_dustbowl

We certainly won't have admins using the N-word in chat.

3 years 8 months ago #18907 by aqua_bullig
I am sorry for my idiotic comment i made in the server it will never happen again. Is there any way i can right my wrong?

3 years 8 months ago #18908 by hawkesnightmare

Not quickly, no. As of right now I'm not comfortable with supporting you for an admin position, both because of the above mentioned comment, and the fact that you have very little time logged on our servers. Keep on playing with us, get to know a bunch of people, stay out of trouble, and then we'll be more open to the idea.

[i:37khmm7i][b:37khmm7i][color=#BF0000:37khmm7i]Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation[/color:37khmm7i][/b:37khmm7i][/i:37khmm7i]
[quote:37khmm7i][quote:37khmm7i]I only came here because I thought there was pudding.[/quote:37khmm7i]That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere[/quote:37khmm7i]

3 years 8 months ago #18909 by aqua_bullig
thank you hawkesnightmare I wont let it happen again and i will be doing my best to make everything right.

3 years 8 months ago #18912 by Dolan
I can't exactly support this either, nor really give it even neutral. -1.

Very little connection time, just new all around. Do you know we have 4 other servers? We want staff to be known and trusted to the community. For all we know seeing how new you are, you could be a scammer, a troll, a generally horrible person with the restraint of a 5 year old. However, you do have a while to prove to us. Keep in mind, this doesn't mean dick sucking the admins including myself. Just uh... A: Know our rules by heart B: Be a generally friendly, happy-go-lucky-normal ass person who likes to have fun. Also keep generally active in the community meaning the forums, and servers.

Here are the servers --> http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php

Steam Group ---> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skiver

(And it's pronounced sky-ver)

duck duck goobis eat my poopis

3 years 8 months ago #18913 by TRUTECH
I usually don't do this but... -1 from me.

0d 08:53:25h 2017-01-06 16:44:36
0d 00:00:54h 2017-01-04 20:27:38
0d 00:01:59h 2017-01-04 20:26:45
0d 07:54:05h 2017-01-01 18:25:51

These are [i:3dhsvaod]All[/i:3dhsvaod] Your sessions, totaling just under 17 hours within 5 days... We typically look for admins who are familiar with the community.

Though, looking at the one comment, I now see that it was made within just these 5 days...

I am not seeing many positives, but then again you haven't been with us for long.

Feel free to re-apply if this gets declined because of inexperience.

3 years 8 months ago #18918 by aqua_bullig
Ok thank you all for the feedback. I won't let it happen again and I will play as much as I can on the servers.

3 years 8 months ago #18921 by Animus
I'm going to be Neutral for now. :d I'm going to *assume* that you really mean to turn around your mistakes, so I'm going to factor in what you do (Or don't do, which can be just as important) after you submitted this App. :d Generally do what the others are telling you, help out on our servers (Don't take matters into your own hands though, generally you should ask for an Admin if you see someone you know is breaking the rules [Knowing the Rules would be important here too]), spend some time (Not *more* time, but the amount you said you can give.) for a while, check out the forums. :d Another side-note, don't ask how long much longer you're App is gonna take. Every App is different and needs more or less time because of it.

3 years 3 months ago #19782 by crazie
As there has been no reply we are declining this for now. Feel free to reapply in the future.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds