[Approved]Gangsta Luigi's Admin Application

2 years 10 months ago #19911 by Ohdang3011

Gangsta Luigi wrote:

hawkesnightmare wrote: What do you do with a drunken sailor if someone is shrieking intermittently over microphone? Not constant screaming, but once in a while, such as after each death or just once every ten seconds or so.

I think it would depend on how frequently the person shrieked.

If it's just every death like Towel Sharpener does I think it's fine. But if it was once every few seconds I think that falls under micspam. In that situation I would warn them, and if they continued I would mute.

Goddamnit its "Towel sharpner" not "Towel Sharpener". Hatter did the same thing. GET IT RIGHT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #19915 by Dolan
towel sharpener sounds nice.

Anyways @ Luigi, how would you handle verbal abuse that is directed at someone else, but isn't quite breaking the rules but is pushing it? However the victim doesn't say anything about it or complains.

duck duck goobis eat my poopis

2 years 10 months ago #19916 by Gangsta Luigi

Dolan wrote: towel sharpener sounds nice.

Anyways @ Luigi, how would you handle verbal abuse that is directed at someone else, but isn't quite breaking the rules but is pushing it? However the victim doesn't say anything about it or complains.

I would remind the abuser of the rules and let the person know that they're on the edge of breaking them.

2 years 10 months ago #19926 by hydreigonxyz
We are pleased to say that we have accepted your application.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds