[Approved]Bwainz's Admin Application

3 years 3 months ago #19810 by Bwainz

gary wrote: Its a no from me because I know she'll abuse it to cause me physical and emotional harm.


You keep quiet!

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19811 by gary

Bwainz wrote:

gary wrote: Its a no from me because I know she'll abuse it to cause me physical and emotional harm.


You keep quiet!


You see she's already trying to silence me! Admin abuse, admin abuse! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

[img:1w5f2ciw]http://i.imgur.com/CjC8niD.gif[/img:1w5f2ciw]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19812 by Morgoth714
+1, Bwainz is a nice and fair person and knows the rules well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19813 by hydreigonxyz
I'm neutral on this,
I have no issues with you except that you have been away for a while but its nice to see you returning again.
Would just like to see you keep this up more and see you hop on to help seed dustbowl, then I'll go from there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19814 by Bwainz
I do help seed dustbowl, but I will hop on more often.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19815 by Geo Joe
Thumbs up from me !

Bwainz is laid back, funny and a friend. She knows the rules.

She is good with small animals, and asks nicely when she spots a rule breaker.
Good temperament and well liked, and concerned about a fair application of the rules.

[Full disclosure: I was promised a cookie for providing this feedback. Despite my known addiction to cookies, this [strike:37him8vv]bribe[/strike:37him8vv] gift has not influenced my review in any way.]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19818 by hawkesnightmare
+1 Very conscientious of the rules, extremely kind, and has come back from a semi-hiatus from TF2 in full force and is playing nearly every day.

[i:37khmm7i][b:37khmm7i][color=#BF0000:37khmm7i]Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation[/color:37khmm7i][/b:37khmm7i][/i:37khmm7i]
[quote:37khmm7i][quote:37khmm7i]I only came here because I thought there was pudding.[/quote:37khmm7i]That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere[/quote:37khmm7i]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19820 by Dolan
I know shes been waiting to hear from me. +69 ([size=50:164olae9]I did kinda suggest to her to apply[/size:164olae9])

She's come around for sure. Knows what's up. Knows our rules. I'm pretty sure also wants to enforce them too.

I'd be happy to teach her as well. ;)

duck duck goobis eat my poopis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19827 by Phaiz
I've seen two people mention you "being gone for a while".

I'm out of the loop, what are they talking about?

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19828 by TrollNinja
Ask and you will be given <3

At least as what I have known from the past when i played I would give a +1

I would just work on the things that everyone else has told you and always make sure to talk to people and to not disappear like i did

back to my hole I go

[b:2tnfmoys][i:2tnfmoys][color=#8000FF:2tnfmoys]I am the TrollNinja who hides in your closets and whispers out words of anarchy[/color:2tnfmoys][/i:2tnfmoys][/b:2tnfmoys]
[url=http://www.anime-planet.com/users/LordOfShips/forumsig:2tnfmoys][fimg=400,100:2tnfmoys]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/users/signatures/LordOfShips.jpg[/fimg:2tnfmoys][/url:2tnfmoys]
[size=1:2tnfmoys][color=SlateGray:2tnfmoys]Anime-Planet.com - [url=http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/:2tnfmoys]anime[/url:2tnfmoys] | [url=http://www.anime-planet.com/manga/:2tnfmoys]manga[/url:2tnfmoys] | [url=http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/watch-online/:2tnfmoys]watch anime online[/url:2tnfmoys][/color:2tnfmoys][/size:2tnfmoys]
Add me here: [url:2tnfmoys]http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049565756[/url:2tnfmoys]
[url=http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=14580:2tnfmoys][img:2tnfmoys]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=14580&background=random[/img:2tnfmoys][/url:2tnfmoys]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19829 by hydreigonxyz

Phaiz wrote: I've seen two people mention you "being gone for a while".

I'm out of the loop, what are they talking about?


By a while I mean she barely played for a couple of months

Also bwainz, how would you handle people pocketing or stacking teams?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19831 by crazie
I want to see you on orange for a bit.

Lets say you're on cw's and it's 10 v 10. You have two people sitting in spec and one person that is dancing in spawn. Do you say or do anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19832 by Bwainz

hydreigonxyz wrote:

Phaiz wrote: I've seen two people mention you "being gone for a while".

I'm out of the loop, what are they talking about?


By a while I mean she barely played for a couple of months

Also bwainz, how would you handle people pocketing or stacking teams?


What Hyd said. I was busy with school, and my internet wasn't stable, causing me to not play for a while.

If players are pocketing I would ignore it until a decent amount of players complain (decent would be around 4 players), then I would ask the players pocketing to stop. I wouldn't kick/ban them, because pocketing isn't against the rules. If the pocketing continues after I asked the players to stop I would team switch one of the pocketees/pocketers.
The same would go for players stacking a team.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19833 by Bwainz

crazie wrote: I want to see you on orange for a bit.

Lets say you're on cw's and it's 10 v 10. You have two people sitting in spec and one person that is dancing in spawn. Do you say or do anything?


The player dancing in spawn I would ask to stop taunting, and help your team because the server is practically full. If the player continues to taunt and not help his/her team I would give them one more warning using the admin message system, and if they don't stop I would kick them.
The two players sitting in spec I would give them a warning, as well, telling them to either pick a team or leave because the server almost full. If they don't pick a team, I would kick them, also.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19836 by Phaiz
>I wouldn't kick/ban them, because pocketing isn't against the rules.

If it isn't against the rules then we shouldn't be taking any action against them for it.

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

LOG IN OR CREATE A FORUM ACCOUNT BELOW BEFORE SIGNING IN WITH STEAM. AFTER THIS ACCOUNT IS CREATED YOU CAN LINK YOUR STEAM PROFILE AND SIGN IN WITH STEAM

SIGNING IN WITH STEAM WITHOUT LINKING YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT WILL PREVENT YOU FROM LINKING STEAM TO SKIVER

Recent Posts

  • No posts to display.

Status Updates

10 Comments
Phaiz The Stamm and Seeder pages have been fixed
MysteryKoolaid Potato was here X3
MysteryKoolaid oof 50 word count