[Approved]Killerstorm's Re-admin Application for Admin

2 years 8 months ago #20096 by XKillerstormX
Steam Name: {SKVR} \=Killerstorm=/

Steam ID: XXKillerstormXX (I hope this is correct)

Time you can dedicate: Around 4pm - around 1am on most days. I do have college and work so it just depends on that. Either way, I am on once or twice a day.

Which server do you play on the most: Mostly Orange, but I do go on Classwars when it is dead. Same goes for Dustbowl, but my main hub is Orange.

Link to your Stats Page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=66858

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: Well I was once an admin and usually played on Orange a lot, but slowly I had gotten burnt out and decided to move on to different games, so I did not want to just not show up on Skiver and showing I was inactive for a long period of time, I resigned. I have come back and I am on Daily and the first server I usually go to is Skiver Orange or Classwars. I would also see hackers on Orange or even get a person playing Orange and they would tell me there was a Hacker. Would usually inform Hawk because I could not handle it myself, but if there was no one on, then I cant help. (ik this was not brief, but I just wish to help if I can)

[color=#0000FF:38zptwk8]XKillerstormX[/color:38zptwk8]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #20103 by Hatter
I have no problem with Killerstorm returning.

2 years 8 months ago #20107 by Dolan
I agree with Hatter.

+1

duck duck goobis eat my poopis

2 years 8 months ago #20109 by Clone
YYUUUUPPPPPP +1

(please don't sue me)

2 years 7 months ago #20110 by Reives
Big ol' +1 from me for my man Killerstorm.

2 years 7 months ago #20112 by Bwainz

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 7 months ago #20114 by BearPants

[url=http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=81870:10anniiu][img:10anniiu]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=81870&background=random[/img:10anniiu][/url:10anniiu]

2 years 7 months ago #20124 by Geo Joe
A very firm +1 for Mr Storm

2 years 7 months ago #20125 by crazie
Im happy to see you back. Id be down to give you a +1 but, I want a promise that you are not going to disappear w/out a notice to the admins. Cause that just strikes as very rude.

2 years 7 months ago #20127 by Purgatory
I will give my +1 as well. :)

2 years 7 months ago #20129 by hydreigonxyz
Would like to first see you on for a few weeks just to make sure you can be available this time around

2 years 7 months ago #20130 by hawkesnightmare

[i:37khmm7i][b:37khmm7i][color=#BF0000:37khmm7i]Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation[/color:37khmm7i][/b:37khmm7i][/i:37khmm7i]
[quote:37khmm7i][quote:37khmm7i]I only came here because I thought there was pudding.[/quote:37khmm7i]That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere[/quote:37khmm7i]

2 years 7 months ago #20132 by XKillerstormX
Trust me on that carzie, I'm not going anywhere this time. The old Orange map is back, I'm addicted to trading again, seeing some of the older people back in skiver. Overall, I'm happy to see all these things again. Hell, I've been doing my "spy crab raffles" again on orange to give stuff to some of the community lol.
Np hydro. The only time I won't be on is because of work or college, or if something comes up. That or if a friend wants me to play World of Warcraft. Either way, steam is always on so if someone is playing and needs help, I can hop on anytime.
Sorry hawk, there was no pudding :(

2 years 6 months ago #20207 by Hatter
You get a message from a player on orange, someone is using banned language. When you get to server the name of the player given to you is being used by two players. How would you go about finding the right person to discipline?

2 years 6 months ago #20209 by XKillerstormX
Well if it was me, first I'd change my name so people don't see the SKVR and think its an admin. Join and just play either casual or go into spectator mode and see if they are using these words on the mic. If it is not the mic and is by typing in chat, I'd let everyone on the server to please not use that type of language on the sever and to please read the rules. They would get about 2 warnings and if they keep it up, they get a silence for the day and if it continues later on, then you know. The silence gets upped by 1 each time. If i still cannot tell which one it is, i could just go to the chat logs to find out which player it was and try to find the correct IP so i dont silence the wrong person. But if i have to much of a problem with it, i could ask another admin for advise/help before doing anything.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds