[Approved]Killerstorm's Re-admin Application for Admin

2 years 6 months ago #20214 by Hatter

XKillerstormX wrote: Well if it was me, first I'd change my name so people don't see the SKVR and think its an admin. Join and just play either casual or go into spectator mode and see if they are using these words on the mic. If it is not the mic and is by typing in chat, I'd let everyone on the server to please not use that type of language on the sever and to please read the rules. They would get about 2 warnings and if they keep it up, they get a silence for the day and if it continues later on, then you know. The silence gets upped by 1 each time. If i still cannot tell which one it is, i could just go to the chat logs to find out which player it was and try to find the correct IP so i dont silence the wrong person. But if i have to much of a problem with it, i could ask another admin for advise/help before doing anything.

You attacked it a little different than I would, but you get to the same place in the end, so this works for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #20230 by hydreigonxyz
Have seen him active since my last post so Im a yes for sure

2 years 5 months ago #20236 by Bwainz
You get a message from someone saying that there is a player saying derogatory words on the server, but when you join they become quiet. You play for a bit, then leave. As soon as you leave the player begins saying derogatory language again. What do you do?

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 5 months ago #20237 by XKillerstormX
Well if I happened to hop off and they are continuing to do it, then it's simple. Change your name, change profile pic, use a loadout with a gibus and act like you don't know what your doing and just easedrop on what they are saying and doing. Catch them in the act, demo it if needed, and give them their first silence. Afterward, tell them why and please follow the rules, tiz why we have them to have a better community.

[color=#0000FF:38zptwk8]XKillerstormX[/color:38zptwk8]

2 years 5 months ago #20241 by Bwainz
Don't forget to also get the player at least one warning, no matter how long they have been playing on our servers. It doesn't matter is it is 1 hour or 1 year, everyone gets at least one warning.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 5 months ago #20244 by XKillerstormX
Well yes. Forgot to add that. Even when I'm not an admin, since I can't do much besides get an admin to help, I say: please do not say certain slurs. Just don't say the N word or the other F word. If they continue, I'd usually warn them one more time, but if again, I give them the silence.

[color=#0000FF:38zptwk8]XKillerstormX[/color:38zptwk8]

2 years 5 months ago #20246 by crazie
Approved, We will be contacting you with the week to get you started.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds