[Declined]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

2 years 7 months ago #20151 by chatterbox

XKillerstormX wrote: You are a great old friend of mine. I don't know how much you play, but Ik you play on Orange with us at the moment, but that's all Ik. Either way, I know he is a good person and is trustworthy; also Ik you don't like to cause drama...unless it's about cucumbers being fruits..or other things being about certain food groups...... BUT, yeah. I'll give you a +1 for the time being, but try to be on more, socialize more and be on other servers when they are not dead.

Been doing what I can to hop on when I got time, and making sure I'm not always on Orange. For the most part, I will hang around Classwars if I'm not on Orange. I do hop on Dustbowl still.

[img:h2nw9mgp]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=85820&background=random[/img:h2nw9mgp]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #20152 by LennyLegend800
It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.

[color=#4000FF:38mnv2zs]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/color:38mnv2zs] [color=#40FFFF:38mnv2zs]LennyLegend800[/color:38mnv2zs] [color=#4000FF:38mnv2zs]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/color:38mnv2zs]

[color=#BF0000:38mnv2zs]"[i:38mnv2zs]Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility.[/i:38mnv2zs]"[/color:38mnv2zs]

[color=#BF0040:38mnv2zs]"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often[/color:38mnv2zs]

[url=http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=153876:38mnv2zs][img:38mnv2zs]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=153876&background=random[/img:38mnv2zs][/url:38mnv2zs]
[img:38mnv2zs]https://media.tenor.co/images/c13b60a633821e219bf4b5cc4b506c44/raw[/img:38mnv2zs]

2 years 7 months ago #20154 by chatterbox

LennyLegend800 wrote: It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.

Yes, I have been playing on almost all the servers. CW and Dustbowl. But I tend to play at a "later" time because I live in Washington and the time zone difference makes it so I don't see all of the regulars all the time

[img:h2nw9mgp]http://stats.skvrs.com/sig.php?player_id=85820&background=random[/img:h2nw9mgp]

2 years 6 months ago #20206 by Hatter
You get messaged from a community player on the classwars server. They say people are continually back capping. How would you handle the situation?

2 years 6 months ago #20211 by chatterbox
Even though back capping is not against the rules anymore, it is not liked by most if not all of the regulars on the class wars servers. So All I would be able to do without stepping out of line would be to give the warning to slow down the pace of the game and let everyone enjoy their time.
on the flip side, if it is the same few people, ( few being like 2 - 4 ) people over and over again even after I would then Warn them specifically and kick if needed. But Banning is not within the limits of just back capping.

2 years 6 months ago #20212 by Hatter

chatterbox wrote: Even though back capping is not against the rules anymore, it is not liked by most if not all of the regulars on the class wars servers. So All I would be able to do without stepping out of line would be to give the warning to slow down the pace of the game and let everyone enjoy their time.
on the flip side, if it is the same few people, ( few being like 2 - 4 ) people over and over again even after I would then Warn them specifically and kick if needed. But Banning is not within the limits of just back capping.

Ok, you had the right answer (not against the rules on classwars anymore)but then you went too far. No need to warn, kick or ban. I don't expect perfect answers from non admins, I'm just happy you have read the rules at some point.

2 years 5 months ago #20231 by hydreigonxyz
Haven't seen any activity since the past two weeks. If its been some personal schedule conflicts thats fine however for now I will say -1

2 years 5 months ago #20234 by Bwainz
You get a message from someone saying that there is a player saying derogatory words on the server, but when you join they become quiet. You play for a bit, then leave. As soon as you leave the player begins saying derogatory language again. What do you do?

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 5 months ago #20243 by Bwainz
I'm gonna give this a -1. You haven't been on the game servers in over 2 weeks.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 5 months ago #20245 by crazie
As there has been no response or activity we are declining this. Feel free to reapply in the future.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds