[Approved]Gamejumper's Admin Application

2 years 10 months ago #20197 by Dolan
I generally see no reason not to give you a chance. Over all, what I know of you... Fair person too. +1

duck duck goobis eat my poopis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #20205 by Hatter
An engineer has a teleporter set up and the exit traps the person taking it in a short stairwell so they can't move. People are starting to complain, how would you handle the situation?

2 years 10 months ago #20208 by Gamejumper64
If an engineer is causing issues with the teleporter. I would give the player a warning asking them to destroy the teleport and build a new one in a place that would be beneficial for the team. If it persists or is ignored i would change teams and destroy it and give a 2nd warning. If both warnings are ignored i would issue a kick.

Don't mind me. Just jumping through!

2 years 10 months ago #20213 by Hatter

Gamejumper64 wrote: If an engineer is causing issues with the teleporter. I would give the player a warning asking them to destroy the teleport and build a new one in a place that would be beneficial for the team. If it persists or is ignored i would change teams and destroy it and give a 2nd warning. If both warnings are ignored i would issue a kick.

That's what I'm looking for. Warn first and gradually step up action if the situation calls for it.

2 years 10 months ago #20229 by hydreigonxyz
Seen him active a good amount of times
I'm good to go with him. +1

2 years 9 months ago #20235 by Bwainz
You get a message from someone saying that there is a player saying derogatory words on the server, but when you join they become quiet. You play for a bit, then leave. As soon as you leave the player begins saying derogatory language again. What do you do?

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 9 months ago #20238 by Gamejumper64
I would go incognito (Different name, pic, loadout.) And i would observe. If the player is saying derogatory words i would give them their first warning. If it persisted i would give a second one and a kick. If both warnings are ignored and the player returns doing the same thing again i would issue a silence/mute.

Don't mind me. Just jumping through!

2 years 9 months ago #20240 by Bwainz
Good answer. I wouldn't kick after the second warning, though. Other than that I like your answer.

If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops

2 years 9 months ago #20247 by crazie
Approved. We will be contacting you with the week to get you started.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds