[Declined] Admin Application

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #20585 by Cyberreptile45
Steam Name: Lucoa The Dragon Milf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91806002

When do I play: Pretty much everyday from 5PM - 10PM

Server I play on: Skiver Class Wars #1

Stats Page:  stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=44138

Why should i be an admin: I'm a chill and friendly guy who reports problems if they arise and I have a working mic which i use a lot.

Extra info: My original name was Anne Frank
The topic has been locked.
1 year 7 months ago #20586 by Cyberreptile45
Changed name to Lucoa The Dragon Mom
1 year 7 months ago #20591 by Hatter
Replied by Hatter on topic [Declined] Admin Application
This would be a -1 from me.

Applicant has referred to me as "the admin on his period" for the audacity to enforce the rules as an admin.

You have a problem with me enforcing micspam rules on the serve and are vocal about it so I would not have faith in you enforcing said rule as an admin.

Also, you chat/
bind spam:
2019-01-31 17:58:59*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:58*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:56*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:56*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:55*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:54*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:52*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:52*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:50*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:50*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:49*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:48*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:48*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:46*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
2019-01-31 17:58:45*Teleports between your legs and sucks your cock* UWU I-It's s-so big and smelly Big Brother... I luv it!! <3 N-nyaaah!.Skiver Class Wars Dustbowl | RTDcp_dustbowl
Now may be a good time to review them since you seem to be unfamiliar with them:  skvrs.com/index.php/forum/news-welcome-t...3-server-rules#20579

You have definitely broken #1 and #2 in my presence and I believe you have flirted with #3 in voice coms, but I am not %100 on that one,

So even though you paint me as the big mean admin, you can see I also cut a lot of slack,   If people follow the rules, you wouldn't even know I am there.   Just remember, sometimes I am there even when  it doesn't appear so.  So act accordingly.
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #20594 by Cyberreptile45
you right, my bad, sorry for saying you are on your period I really didn't mean anything by it
1 year 7 months ago #20595 by Cyberreptile45
as for the chat spam, i'm sorry and i'll delete my binds
1 year 7 months ago #20596 by Hatter
Replied by Hatter on topic [Declined] Admin Application
Well, no need to delete them, just don't spam them.
1 year 7 months ago #20597 by Cyberreptile45
yes, sir
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #20608 by Dolan
Replied by Dolan on topic [Declined] Admin Application
Don't know too much about you, but I definitely do take hatters words into consideration.

What I can say is that, you need to keep up activity on the server, and in our discord if you haven't already. We do use discord a lot even for staff resources.

skvrs.com/index.php/forum/news-welcome-t...kiver-discord-server

See ya around m8.

duck duck goobis eat my poopis
1 year 7 months ago #20611 by Phaiz
Replied by Phaiz on topic [Declined] Admin Application
I'm going to go ahead and decline this for now. If you would like to apply again later in the year feel free to do so.

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds