[Declined] Gamejumper's Re-admin Application

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #20605 by Gamejumper64
Steam Name: Gamejumper64

Steam ID: [U:1:100842463]

Time you can dedicate: Mon-Sun: 7 pm- 12am EST (Still a night owl, but I would also pop up in the afternoons during weekends around 3 to 5.)

Which server you play on the most: Classwars Dustbowl (Was also Skiver Orange, but I heard it's gone now)

Link to your stats page:  stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=37953

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin:
"I know this would technically be my 3rd time doing this, so i want to apologize for that if it bothers anyone."
So I had stepped down from my position almost a year ago due to issues that had surfaced in my life, I had also created an app about 7 months ago, but something else popped up at the worst time so I had to cancel on such short notice. This time however, everything is a bit better now (not perfect) but better. Even though a lot of time has passed my idea of becoming an admin and helping the community still hasn't changed, I still want to help and although I still need a lot of help myself with commands and such, I will still be happy to learn the ropes.

Thank you for your time.

Don't mind me. Just jumping through!
The topic has been locked.
1 year 3 months ago #20606 by Dolan
Hmmm... Low-key, gunna say no. <3 Just cause for the reason of love.

Otherwise hope to see you on more again :)

duck duck goobis eat my poopis
1 year 3 months ago #20610 by Phaiz
I'm going to say no. Stepping down multiple times is indeed an issue but I just don't believe admin duties are right for you at this time.

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds