my brother got ip banned, meaning i got banned

1 year 11 months ago #20004 by b gone thot
1) Your steam ID - STEAM_0:1:47850130

2) I am appealing a (ban or silence) - BAN

3) Direct link to your ban or silence - http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=banli ... mid&Submit

4) Reasons you should be unbanned - My brother who goes as "Doom Slayer" joined in once and he was yelling because he couldn't learn inside voice, so he was asked to be quiet and he said "I will mute you so i don't have to listen to you" so the admin replied "i will silence you so nobody has to hear you." and he got silenced. He left, changed his name to "skiver admins succ" and joined in, he got banned for 1 day. I keep playing and soon leave to go play the AFMCS mod. Playing for a while got me tired so i watched videos, and i wanted to play but as soon as I queue up to join in, i get a message saying 'You Have Been Banned From This Server.'

5) Any evidence you have to support your case - forgot to take screenshots :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #20005 by Phaiz
Your brother was silenced because he was constantly yelling when using his mic and he would play some sort of laughing track or some other audio clip when I asked him several times to not yell.

His ban is only 24 hours and will expire tomorrow at noon. I don't really have a way to only ban him and allow you to connect so unfortunately his actions will impact you. Sleuth likes to bug out and reban alternate Steam IDs for 10 years so I will try to remember to delete yours tomorrow.

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

1 year 11 months ago #20006 by b gone thot
Thanks very much my man, nice to see this forum having active admins :)

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds