A Skiver Commercial

3 years 3 months ago #19273 by Phaiz
A Skiver Commercial was created by Phaiz
Starting soon Skiver will be stepping up our partnership with the [url=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nationalheavyboxingleague:2ee275z9]National Heavy Boxing League[/url:2ee275z9] by hosting even more of their tournaments and press conferences. The most important benefit we get by doing this is putting our name in front of a lot of new potential players. In order to do this Skiver needs to have a short (30 seconds) and effective commercial showcasing the community and what makes us unique. Unfortunately I nor any of the other admins have any real experience with making videos so I am asking the community for help.

Before anyone puts something together, I'd prefer to discuss it together beforehand and I would like to have this completed by April 1st if possible.

When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #19274 by Battle Hardened Fox
Depending on what video we are gonna do (SFM, recorded gameplay [like OBS, Razer]) I can help with editing.
I'd love to helping in "acting" on the video though. And video editing as well

[i:2ynkpg8b][b:2ynkpg8b]Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.[/b:2ynkpg8b][/i:2ynkpg8b]

3 years 2 months ago #19392 by DoggsUI
Replied by DoggsUI on topic A Skiver Commercial

Phaiz wrote: Starting soon Skiver will be stepping up our partnership with the National Heavy Boxing League by hosting even more of their tournaments and press conferences. The most important benefit we get by doing this is putting our name in front of a lot of new potential players. In order to do this Skiver needs to have a short (30 seconds) and effective commercial showcasing the community and what makes us unique. Unfortunately I nor any of the other admins have any real experience with making videos so I am asking the community for help.

Before anyone puts something together, I'd prefer to discuss it together beforehand and I would like to have this completed by April 1st if possible.

Kind of what fox said, It depends on what video you'd want to do, I can get some people who are who are experienced with commercial-like videos depending on what style or such you're wanting to approach.

Maj. T.J. 'King' Kong

3 years 2 months ago #19394 by stevethecow
Replied by stevethecow on topic A Skiver Commercial
I am not very good at movies in SFM (I can't rig a camera for my life), but I consider myself pretty good at stills. If you need posters made I would be happy to help you out.

[url=https://imgur.com/a/Q838B:4ueo69v5]here is my [i:4ueo69v5]portfolio[/i:4ueo69v5] lol[/url:4ueo69v5]

stevethecow
[fimg=192,108:soae55yp]http://i.imgur.com/hAJ0Q8u.png[/fimg:soae55yp]
[size=169:soae55yp][url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/stevethecow:soae55yp][color=#FFFFFF:soae55yp]Add me [/color:soae55yp][color=#00FFFF:soae55yp](つ°ヮ°)つ[/color:soae55yp][color=#FF0000:soae55yp]♥[/color:soae55yp][/url:soae55yp][/size:soae55yp]

3 years 2 months ago #19395 by Clone
Replied by Clone on topic A Skiver Commercial
No, what we need is some sort of commercial for Skiver showcasing the servers (orange, Class wars, etc) ending with "Skiver Community Official sponsor of NHBL". Like a trailer for Skiver.

3 years 2 months ago #19396 by Animus
Replied by Animus on topic A Skiver Commercial
:O I can try editing together, but I can't get actual Footage or B-sides. >^<

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds