Server and forum rules apply to everyone including admins.
-=General Server and Forum Rules=-
1. Spam - Chat, mic and bind spam will result in a silence.
2. Respect - Show respect to other players as well as staff members. Do not argue with the admins.
3. Racism/Sexism/Religion etc - No racism will be tolerated even if it is not meant to be used as racism, including slang, and sprays. Derogatory language meant to insult a persons sexuality (such as "faggot") will not be tolerated. Any sexism will not be tolerated as well. Discussions involving religion are acceptable as long as it is not harmful.
4. Hacks/Glitches/Exploits - Cheating will result in a no warning permanent ban while map or gameplay exploits/glitches will be met with the standard ban duration.
5. Friendly Players - If the server is nearly full please play the game.
6. Trolls - Troll engineers as well as other troll classes will not be tolerated. We want you to have fun, but you still need to help your team. (This will be handled at the staffs discretion)
7. Staff Impersonation - Any attempt at impersonating a staff member is not allowed.
Example - having an Admin tag in your name
8. Sprays - Any spray that contains illegal, racist, harmful religious content, or is intended to damage Skiver will not be allowed. For example
this is allowed
this is not
9. Voteabuse - Votebanning, kicking or silencing a player who is not breaking any rules may result in you being silenced
10. Reporter Abuse - Abusing the player reporting system can result in you being silenced
11. Threats - Any threats made towards individuals or our servers will be met with an instant and permanent ban. This includes "real-life threats" such as threatening to find out where someone lives in order to hurt them. This also includes any threats directed towards any of our servers (game servers and/or web servers) such as threatening to DDoS or DoS one or more of our servers. Other uses of this rule will be enforced when required.
Note: Rules can change at anytime and it is your responsibility to be aware of any changes to the above rules.
If any rule is unclear to you or if you simply have a question, please ask any staff member.
No one, myself included, is a fan of numerous rules when it comes to gaming however in order to remain as legitimate and transparent as possible we must have these in place
When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all