Saxton Hale/Freak Fortress Server?

Re: Saxton Hale/Freak Fortress Server?

Postby TRUTECH » May 17th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Gangsta Luigi wrote:
Dolan wrote:I do have one idea for FF/SH... We can use the stamm points for re-spawn points maybe? That way people get at least a second shot. (Though we would have to make bosses more tougher)

This would require editing the plugin for the mode, sounds like a little too much work. Plus stamm points are gained and lost based on the time the player is present.

We do have a great developer, Notso Penguin, who could help (or not, his choice). He created the class wars plugin and helped with some stamm changes (I think)
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby Accouter » May 17th, 2016, 7:52 pm

How about something like how MvM does it that money drops when killing an enemy and since MvM all the players gets money when someone picks it up, instead of having individual currency it can be shared among all the players for respawning so whenever someone spend the money to respawn the money is deducted from all players and money can be scattered around or dropped from the boss when damaged certain amount of times?
I shall ride eternal shiny and chrome
Accouter
Donator
Donator

Postby Dolan » May 17th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Accouter wrote:How about something like how MvM does it that money drops when killing an enemy and since MvM all the players gets money when someone picks it up, instead of having individual currency it can be shared among all the players for respawning so whenever someone spend the money to respawn the money is deducted from all players and money can be scattered around or dropped from the boss when damaged certain amount of times?

That would keep people from running and keep the boss interested at least.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » May 18th, 2016, 10:37 am

To be honest, I think people will find a way to abuse that.
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » May 18th, 2016, 4:34 pm

Animus wrote:To be honest, I think people will find a way to abuse that.

Still we would only limit people to one re-spawn per round. Plus with the community behind something like this, I think they would do a lot of policing when we aren't there.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Dolan » May 25th, 2016, 4:34 pm

We should really try and get at least one custom gamemode up on our list of servers. It's worth a try I think.

Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » May 25th, 2016, 6:48 pm

Agreed Dolan. Let's see what Phaiz thinks.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Accouter » May 25th, 2016, 11:07 pm

Agreed. Have it run for a couple weeks and see how it goes. Will look forward to this.
I shall ride eternal shiny and chrome
Accouter
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Server Suggestions