[Reviewing] Classwars #2 Server.

[Reviewing] Classwars #2 Server.

Postby Dolan » August 12th, 2016, 8:00 pm

I have a suggestion to "revive" CW2. Like this:

- Randomizes classes or makes both classes the same. (Force Scout V Scout or Scout V Heavy etc)

- Gives both classes the same weapons or different weapons (Not class restricted weapons... Scout minigun wars... Or maybe butter knife only heavy war)

Also thanks clone...

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Classwars #2 Server.

Postby Clone » August 12th, 2016, 8:05 pm

Here's the link for peeps who also can't watch YT videos on the forums: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdeKWrAYNA

This is a video I watched a while back demonstrating this idea.

It's basically class wars but instead of forcing classes only, we also force specific weapons. So everyone in the team uses the same weapons and class. Also in the video, we can see some special conditions like the KGB heavy with 1 shotgun ammo.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Classwars #2 Server.

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » August 19th, 2016, 6:45 pm

sounds neat

would try out if we added

*would like to see a soldier v soldier shovel war*

Image c:

Team of Friend's vs Random's
A Raptor Petting Zoo

Re: [Reviewing] Classwars #2 Server.

Postby NerdysZerri » February 25th, 2017, 11:38 pm

I love the concept of this, I'd love for this to be added and adds more variety to the mix. With this kind of game mode/server it could be a place for less objective ordinated players and individuals to go and act more like a goofy mini-game server such as Mario party servers in Tf2.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Re: [Reviewing] Classwars #2 Server.

Postby Animus » February 26th, 2017, 12:13 am

I've played a randomizer before (Like the same idea, expect everyone gets a unique random combatination). :D I think it'd be a good idea!
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Return to Server Suggestions