!friendly in skiver orange

!friendly in skiver orange

Postby RoCKY » February 25th, 2017, 5:22 pm

On skiver orange there are a lot of people who just like to jump around with the low grav but then they leave because they keep getting killed over and over. Adding a !friendly option would be a cool implement for the server for both jumpers or just people who want to be friendly. I see this command in other servers and I feel like it would be perfect for orange.
RoCKY

Re: !friendly in skiver orange

Postby NerdysZerri » February 25th, 2017, 11:33 pm

That sounds like a splendid idea, I see people in orange goofing around sometimes and being friendly while others in the server kill one another,1vs1 each other, etc. A friendly feature would be nice for people that like to goof around or rocket/sticky jump around and avoid the killing frenzy of others that are in the server, allowing them to do what they want.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby Artichoke » February 26th, 2017, 1:22 am

I've never used it on other server's before, would there be a command to deactivate it or would it go away after say suiciding or touching a supply cabinet? If it's a command, then I can see it being abused by people to say get to the enemy spawn unharmed then turning it of to spawn camp.
"The problem with internet quotations is that they can be difficult to verify." -Benjamin Franklin

Artichoke

Postby RoCKY » February 26th, 2017, 2:13 pm

In the servers that I see it in, you get it or remove it by touching the resupply cabinet so it can't be abused.
RoCKY

Postby NerdysZerri » February 26th, 2017, 4:28 pm

When I was a f2p I joined this trade server and say that !friendly was a thing, I didn't know what that did so I typed it in chat and became transparent. I tried shooting people/killing people but to no avail, eventually I reconnected to the server and the friendly features disappear( I tried resupply but in that server you can only unfriendly by dying). If !friendly was put into orange I was wondering if it you would be able to body block people on either teams or if you would just "go through them" as well as how to distinguished between a friendly and nonfriendly player like would they be colored, normal, transparent, etc.

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby Phaiz » February 28th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Ok we'll give this a shot. It's active now with /friendly
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby NerdysZerri » February 28th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Yay, everything seems to be working with /friendly and I tried taunting(evening rps) and it didn't kill me or them, there was a little bit a lag when a friendly and non friendly were in one another. Besides that everything is okay with people wanting to be friendly doing /friendly and thoughs that don't aren't, I especially like the fact we can't do rtd when we're in friendly mode.

Edited: I see this sentries don't do damage either in /friendly.

NerdysZerri

Postby DoggsUI » March 1st, 2017, 10:08 pm

I've joined the server and seen probably no problems so far as to any bugs and what forth.

Except when you are a scout with the shortstop, you have the ability to push people to just about anywhere and still do the 1 point of damage.

While that doesn't seem annoying to some and others it's incredibly annoying to have someone just push you anywhere without you have the ability to stop or even frag the person pushing you, not to mention it could greatly be entirely more aggravating having a crowd of people going friendly, going scout and using the shortstop to push people everywhere without being able to interact with the person.

I'm not entirely against this plugin, But the problem at hand makes myself indifferent about the plugin.
Maj. T.J. 'King' Kong
DoggsUI
Donator
Donator

Postby khaos_king » March 1st, 2017, 10:09 pm

You can also stun people with the Huntsman taunt.
khaos_king

Postby Phaiz » March 1st, 2017, 11:08 pm

If someone is abusing it just ask an admin to take care of it. That would be considered greifing.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Server Suggestions