Wacky maps server

Re: Wacky maps server

Postby tony25 » May 8th, 2017, 11:56 pm

Phaiz wrote:All of the current servers are fulfilling their intended purpose. This would require adding another server which would require additional hardware.

Thats just not true at all orange and classwars are the only full ines besides regular db at night during the weekend. No one in months of goldrush being open goes on it neither do they go on freak fortress 2 servers to try to do anything with. Or take those down and fix the other promlems on the other servers
tony25

Postby Justin » May 9th, 2017, 6:51 am

tony25 wrote:
Phaiz wrote:All of the current servers are fulfilling their intended purpose. This would require adding another server which would require additional hardware.

Thats just not true at all orange and classwars are the only full ines besides regular db at night during the weekend. No one in months of goldrush being open goes on it neither do they go on freak fortress 2 servers to try to do anything with. Or take those down and fix the other promlems on the other servers

We don't have a Goldrush or Freak Fortress 2 server. If you see technical problems on existing servers submit them here.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » May 9th, 2017, 9:39 am

We currently have a badwater server that is being discussed. We then have orange, cw and dustbowl. Those three get mostly daily use.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Previous

Return to Server Suggestions