Stamm Store

Re: Stamm Store

Postby Phaiz » June 26th, 2017, 1:23 pm

The servers used to have automatic happy hours with 2x points at 9am, 2pm and 10pm but I can't seem to confirm that it's still there.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
User avatar
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: February 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

Re: Stamm Store

Postby Phaiz » June 26th, 2017, 1:53 pm

Also after checking out the server rules again, it seems modifying items (unusual effects, etc) was only a rule for quick play servers. Since QP is gone we should be able to do that.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
User avatar
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: February 21st, 2014, 3:11 pm

Re: Stamm Store

Postby Dolan » June 26th, 2017, 4:15 pm

Phaiz wrote:Also after checking out the server rules again, it seems modifying items (unusual effects, etc) was only a rule for quick play servers. Since QP is gone we should be able to do that.


Ooooooo I think we should try this out phaiz.
Image

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
User avatar
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin
 
Posts: 535
Joined: October 27th, 2015, 3:55 pm
Location: Phaiz's "Automated" Message Service

Re: Stamm Store

Postby hawkesnightmare » June 26th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Phaiz wrote:The servers used to have automatic happy hours with 2x points at 9am, 2pm and 10pm but I can't seem to confirm that it's still there.

Happy hour stopped being a thing around the time I applied for admin. Not sure if someone disabled the feature or if it simply stopped working.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
User avatar
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 447
Joined: November 5th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Location: A Bank Vault

Re: Stamm Store

Postby LennyLegend800 » July 10th, 2017, 5:43 pm

We could also have a shop where you could buy temporary items to use during a round, such as food (restore hp) or boss spawn items which would be more expensive and can only be spawned once by each player every few rounds or so. I have been on other servers where they do such things. Would be fun to mix it up on normal servers.

Also with the stamm points contributing to your rank, you could just buy your rank and you could keep your rank until it expires after 1-2 weeks maybe? Also to add more ranks so that when you reach a certain rank, new featured items like trails and unusuals would unlock and there wouldn't be a limit to what you could use from the shop during a round, or to discount certain Items in a shop (ex. Reach Old-Timer, get a 15% discount on trails as long as you are that rank or reach a higher rank).
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

Image
Image
User avatar
LennyLegend800
Member
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: November 9th, 2016, 8:15 pm

Re: Stamm Store

Postby Justin » July 12th, 2017, 8:46 am

LennyLegend800 wrote:We could also have a shop where you could buy temporary items to use during a round, such as food (restore hp) or boss spawn items which would be more expensive and can only be spawned once by each player every few rounds or so. I have been on other servers where they do such things. Would be fun to mix it up on normal servers


Not a big fan of things that actually affect game play.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Image
User avatar
Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: May 6th, 2014, 2:08 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Stamm Store

Postby LennyLegend800 » July 13th, 2017, 11:32 am

Justin wrote:
LennyLegend800 wrote:We could also have a shop where you could buy temporary items to use during a round, such as food (restore hp) or boss spawn items which would be more expensive and can only be spawned once by each player every few rounds or so. I have been on other servers where they do such things. Would be fun to mix it up on normal servers


Not a big fan of things that actually affect game play.


True, bosses do seem like a cheap way to attack/defend.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

Image
Image
User avatar
LennyLegend800
Member
Member
 
Posts: 64
Joined: November 9th, 2016, 8:15 pm

Previous

Return to Server Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron