Changing CW2

Changing CW2

Postby MysteryKoolaid » June 7th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Sadly CW2 has seen little to no players on it. I love the map butt from what I have seen, it sees little to no traffic.I would like to ask for a change to CW2, a map change(s).

I would like to see a map.... rotation(?) system where certain months have a theme. For example, July would be Payload month and each week would have a different payload map. First week would have badwater, (or another), the next week would have a different payload map and etc till the end of the month. Then the next month could be KOTH maps August; which would have Haverst, SawMill etc, and so on for the following months.

I wouldn't mind making a excel wksht to show what I have in mind if need be.
Im a potato! And koolaid! REEEE :D
MysteryKoolaid

Re: Changing CW2

Postby Dolan » June 7th, 2018, 3:19 pm

I feel like we have already talked about this in our meetings.

Oh yeah we did xD

Unfortunately we don't have a proper community to support or back something like this. Unless you know of people that want something like this, that would keep coming back and or inviting new people. Otherwise it's not very likely, but not impossible. It's just that the current community only wants what we have set in stone. CW and only CW. We did have a popular regular dustbowl with a lot of regular members but I think most of those people were only there for doc, or joined off of the old QP system.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Changing CW2

Postby MysteryKoolaid » June 7th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Dang. Hopefully one day!
Im a potato! And koolaid! REEEE :D
MysteryKoolaid

Return to Server Suggestions