Crazie's Intro

Spill your heart out here

Crazie's Intro

Postby crazie » August 14th, 2015, 9:40 am

Well hi my lil peeps. Figured it was time for me to introduce myself and say hi. So my name's Chantel and I live in CT. I have been playing video games pretty much my whole life starting with yes the Atari. =P I have an older brother and a younger brother. I play DnD(dungeon and dragons) and have been for close to 20 years. I went to college for Equine Management(horses). I love to read; if I'm not playing games im probably reading. I enjoy trying new things, I don't always like them but I will at least try it. Being outdoors is another thing I really enjoy. This year has been fairly trying for me. I've been hypoglycemic since middle school and starting this year I was diagnosed with Lupus. About a year and a half ago I started losing my hair and was just exhausted all the time, not your regular tired but barely could get out of bed kind of thing. I just kind of dealt with it. Then December/January comes around and random joints start swelling and becoming painful to move. Had a hard time walking and all that jazz and then the weird red spots on my toes came along too. Needless to say after several blood tests and dr's they decided I have Lupus and have also developed Raynaud's Syndrome. But that's life, you just kind of roll with it. I love animals. Have always had both cats and dogs. Along the way we've had rabbits, a rat, a ferret, birds, fish and an iguana. Currently I have a cat name Squishy. He comes when called, loves his belly rubbed and will give you fist bumps. He hates rabbits and makes sure to hunt them at all times. He leaves pretty much everything else alone. Though he hunts leaves and snowflakes. Sadly he's in PA right now with my mom as I can't have pets in the apartment and he's stuck being an inside cat due to allergies. I live with my bf of 8 years and I have to say it's right where I want to be. Some people have a hard time knowing if im serious or not as I tend to have a sarcastic humor that doesn't always go well with people. Either way if you ever need to talk I tend to listen fairly well. Hope everyone's enjoying their summer. =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Crazie's Intro

Postby SleepingBear » August 14th, 2015, 9:44 am

Sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you, but you seem to stay positive and thats always good. continue to love life! Thats not my motto at all but you seem to be living by it.
SleepingBear

Postby TrollNinja » August 14th, 2015, 10:57 am

You do you boo boo :3 <3
I am the TrollNinja who hides in your closets and whispers out words of anarchy

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Add me here: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049565756
TrollNinja
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Hawkfur34 » August 14th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Bout time I get to know a little bit more bout one of my favorite admins without asking directly, heh. Anyways, squishy sounds adorable! A+ cat.
Hawkfur34

Postby gary » August 14th, 2015, 4:19 pm

I love Dungeon's and Dragons too (if you couldn't tell)! Also, sorry to hear about the Lupus. :c As someone with Crohn's Disease, I kinda feel your pain, except yours is probably a lot worse lol.
gary

Postby Bwainz » August 14th, 2015, 7:17 pm

DnD? wow, what a nerd! :p
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby advil junkie » August 21st, 2015, 12:26 pm

i love you Crazie.

I know the struggles you go thru.

If ever need to vent, message me, and together we'll annoy Communism. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

<3
advil junkie

Postby Blastfamous » August 22nd, 2015, 5:08 pm

From day one I knew crazie was a cool girl, so cool in fact she inspired me to name my whip. I still need a good description for it...

I appreciate the sharing of such tidbits and other info I was unaware of and admire the strength to still keep a positive attitude through the medical problems and everything else (including the babysiting you have to do in our servers)
When in doubt, get BLASTED!

Blastfamous
Donator
Donator

Postby crazie » August 23rd, 2015, 12:07 am

<3 thank you everybody, cept B, girl you don't know what you're missing out on w/ D&D =P
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby OttotheAsian » August 23rd, 2015, 2:22 pm

Hi crazie! This is me checking the forums as I claim to. I do it often I swear. I just forget to check this particular part as no one posted for some time.

ANYWHO sorry to hear about the med stuff. Here if you wanna talk as many others are for you. As always you're a budding blip of positivity among many screens throughout the day with influence in lives that has helped this community in so many ways.
OttotheAsian

Next

Return to Introductions