Crazie's Intro

Spill your heart out here

Re: Crazie's Intro

Postby advil junkie » April 13th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Why are you still at the top of introductions, Cray Cray? Stop bumping this thread!

<3 <3 <3
advil junkie

Postby crazie » April 13th, 2016, 4:15 pm

LOL, well since you did some much work yesterday being on top I figured I would give you a break =P
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby crazie » April 12th, 2017, 11:17 am

Figured instead of making a new post I would just put it here. Kind of wanted to address my lack of presence lately for those that noticed ;) My lupus has progressed to my kidneys which is called Lupus Nephritis. There are five different stages of lupus nephritis.

Stage 1 means there’s no evidence of lupus nephritis.
Stage 2 is the mildest form, and it’s easily treated with corticosteroids.
Stage 3 is the earliest stage of advanced lupus. Treatment requires high amounts of corticosteroids. The outlook remains favorable.
Stage 4 is an advanced stage of lupus. There’s a risk of kidney failure. People with lupus nephritis in this stage require high amounts of corticosteroids and immune suppression medications.
Stage 5 involves excessive protein loss and swelling. Your doctor will treat this with high amounts of corticosteroids. They may or may not give you drugs that suppress your immune system.

Because im such a special butterfly I have stage 5. So needless to say I got a bit depressed so I was spending a bit less time on my computer. Ive bounced back( takes to much effort to be blah all the time). Anyway all good just figured I would give peeps an update =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » April 12th, 2017, 1:23 pm

Awww Crazie, I hope everything turns out okay. :(
Best Wishes,
Mina

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby gary » April 21st, 2017, 10:27 pm

crazie wrote:Figured instead of making a new post I would just put it here. Kind of wanted to address my lack of presence lately for those that noticed ;) My lupus has progressed to my kidneys which is called Lupus Nephritis. There are five different stages of lupus nephritis.

Stage 1 means there’s no evidence of lupus nephritis.
Stage 2 is the mildest form, and it’s easily treated with corticosteroids.
Stage 3 is the earliest stage of advanced lupus. Treatment requires high amounts of corticosteroids. The outlook remains favorable.
Stage 4 is an advanced stage of lupus. There’s a risk of kidney failure. People with lupus nephritis in this stage require high amounts of corticosteroids and immune suppression medications.
Stage 5 involves excessive protein loss and swelling. Your doctor will treat this with high amounts of corticosteroids. They may or may not give you drugs that suppress your immune system.

Because im such a special butterfly I have stage 5. So needless to say I got a bit depressed so I was spending a bit less time on my computer. Ive bounced back( takes to much effort to be blah all the time). Anyway all good just figured I would give peeps an update =)

I'm so sorry to hear that Crazie. :/ I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease a couple years back and was flooded with prednisone (and now Humira). I know corticosteroids aren't fun haha. Definitely keep you up at night.

I know I'm not around much anymore, but if you ever need anyone to talk to about this stuff, hit me up. I work in the medical field and there are way too many people in their 20s coming into the hospital with end stage renal disease.
gary

Postby crazie » April 23rd, 2017, 12:01 am

<3 ty Gary. I appreciate it. How ya been btw?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby gary » April 24th, 2017, 1:31 am

crazie wrote:<3 ty Gary. I appreciate it. How ya been btw?

Anytime crazie. I like lending an ear when I can.

I'm doing pretty well! About two years ago I finished up my internship and completed my ASCP Board exam. I got a job pretty quickly after that at a smaller health system and bounced between two hospitals in the lab. It was about an hour commute though. Then, last October, one of the larger health systems in the area opened a new hospital about 15 minutes from where I'm living so I applied and got a job as a Medical Technologist there. Actually, my boss was so impressed with my resume that he opened another full time position just for me, because technically he only had part time available so I was pretty happy about that. I also was one of three people chosen from our lab to head down to Delaware to do some advanced training on our Dimension analyzers through Siemens in January, so that was a pretty cool three day business trip.

Other than that, I joined the 501st Legion last year, which is an all volunteer Star Wars costuming group that goes to children's hospitals and other community events dressed as Star Wars characters. It's a pretty neat experience. Love seeing the look on kids faces when they see a Darth Vader flanked by a couple of Stormtroopers. I'm working, very slowly mind you, on a Stormtrooper to troop with. Just finished trimming out the different pieces from the molds it comes in, now I have to size it on myself and do more trimming.

But yeah, that's about it. Now that I'm done rambling, how about you? Haha.
gary

Postby crazie » April 24th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Congrats on the job and the volunteering! That's awesome. Im alright, nothing to much new other than the health bs. Im still trying to get outta my funk from that. My intention is to volunteer at a stables around here. Hopefully that will get me moving around and help relieve the stress. I've put on weight and I think that is just adding to my general blah feel. Ill get there though =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby gary » May 4th, 2017, 2:16 am

crazie wrote:Congrats on the job and the volunteering! That's awesome. Im alright, nothing to much new other than the health bs. Im still trying to get outta my funk from that. My intention is to volunteer at a stables around here. Hopefully that will get me moving around and help relieve the stress. I've put on weight and I think that is just adding to my general blah feel. Ill get there though =)

Sorry for the late response, went to visit the significant other's parents for a week and didn't really have internet.

That's awesome! Definitely find something you're interested in and focus on that instead of your health. I was the same way and I actually went to a meditation class at night and I found it helped me a lot. Just getting out and moving in general as well. Every little bit will help. You got this! I believe in you!
gary

Postby crazie » May 23rd, 2017, 11:08 am

All good Gary, life happens, lol. I've never been able to get into meditation but I do enjoy Pilates and occasionally Yoga. I've cancelled the gym cause they just continue to up their prices and I am instead looking for a Pilates and Yoga studio.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions