A little glimpse of Hyd's shell

Spill your heart out here

A little glimpse of Hyd's shell

Postby hydreigonxyz » August 26th, 2015, 10:44 pm

Hello there :)

As a good number of people may know, I am Hyd on the server but my real name is ***** ******* ****** (hehe this actually is the amount of letters to my full name)
What people may not know is that I've been around skiver practically since the beginning, however I've known a good portion of the people before that back on skial dustbowl (forgot how long that was lol)

I first started tf2 after my friend showed me the "meet the" videos, and at the end of one of em I saw it was F2P so I was like "Hell yeah lemme try this game out"
Before tf2 I was a hardcore Mario fan and also a super smash bros player :)

I may be taking this too dramatically but my age is 17 - Quite a few people has been shocked or at least surprised that I am 17 from what I sound like. Some say I act too mature for my young age but I don't really see that in me.

I am Christian and I do uphold my beliefs however just like Justinus I don't feel the need to shove it down or forcefully preach about it to anyone who doesn't want to

One of the number one things I believe in is respecting other people. Honestly no matter who you are everyone deserves the same respect in my eyes regardless of weight, gender, race, age , religion, etc. I try to carry this out when I'm on the server, however if the there's disrespect shown to me then I say "screw you get out of my face" (I may be more sassier than that but I try not too lol)

Anyways, the reason I'm just using shell for the intro is because honestly this is my first time doing this kind of opening thing online. I've done it with people in real life but on the net I usually try to conceal myself.

One characteristic I feel comfortable to share is that with people I'm beginning to know or I don't know I tend to be shy a lot. It's just really hard for me to feel open to people I just meet and sometimes I feel as though I come off as a loner vibe. But honestly once I trust and really know somebody I feel really free and just let myself go =)

And once I get that sort of feeling its really hard for me to let it go, so if I ever make my good friends hate me I become like a worry bee and start panicking (some people can vouch for that lol)

Bowling is like my fav sport, I mean I LOVE MY bowling BALLS, I shine them and lube them up all day :P Plus I get good money from tournaments and special sweepstakes

I apologize if this was too long (I'm Canadian too so I have to say sorry a lot lol) but once I start I go all out :P
So anyways thanks for anyone who was able to read this and I look forwards to playing with you on the server!

~Hyd
P.S never take free ice cream from a man dressed as the monopoly dude, unless its in new York :)
Attachments
famous.jpg
Sometime I like to spray once in a while lol
famous.jpg (17.88 KiB) Viewed 3648 times
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: A little glimpse of Hyd's shell

Postby crazie » August 27th, 2015, 8:12 am

Heheh worry bee, stop it. Hihi nice to finally meet you Hyd it's been like what 3 to 4 years =P
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Hawkfur34 » August 27th, 2015, 11:26 am

I'm glad you opened up more hyd! I always enjoy seeing you around the servers
Hawkfur34

Postby meow » August 27th, 2015, 12:51 pm

who the fuck is hyd
meow

Postby Hatter » August 27th, 2015, 5:11 pm

I think it's short for Hydrogen. :p
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » August 27th, 2015, 8:21 pm

I think it is short for Hyderabad, India
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » September 5th, 2015, 4:23 pm

I think it's short for Alleyway not Gorge <3
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Geo Joe » September 5th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Should I take the ice cream if its severed in a little hat? Only in NYC !
Geo Joe
Donator
Donator

Postby Blastfamous » September 6th, 2015, 11:43 am

Well hello hyd, I totally get the shell part. I am quite surprised that you are only 17, but that doesn't take away from your good character. I am also a fellow Canadian eh so I get that too. Anyways keep up the good work.
When in doubt, get BLASTED!

Blastfamous
Donator
Donator

Postby hydreigonxyz » September 6th, 2015, 1:06 pm

crazie wrote:I think it's short for Alleyway not Gorge <3

As long as its tight and moist than yes I agree :)
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Next

Return to Introductions