Gangsta Luigi's Re-Introduction

Spill your heart out here

Gangsta Luigi's Re-Introduction

Postby Gangsta Luigi » June 22nd, 2016, 11:59 am

Hello! Most of you probably have seen me in-game or on the forums, or both. My name is Gangsta Luigi. You can, of course, call me by Gangsta, Luigi, or by my first name Brendan. Up to you.

About Me

I'm a 19 year old student in community college (old introduction's age was incorrect. Not sure why autocorrect changed 19 to 20 back then...). I'm working on becoming an entertainment critic - basically I want to be a review writer for games, TV shows, movies...you get the picture. In fact, if you'd like to see the reviews that im freelance writing right now, feel free to visit my new blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thereviewerhasarrived

No reviews written yet, but in the next few days I'll be posting my full review on Overwatch, so keep an eye out.

I know that sometimes I seem like a douchebag, and admittedly that's a pretty accurate term to describe how I can be when I'm in a bad mood, but I think lately I've improved significantly. I ask for your patience in the instances where I'm not my usual fun-loving self. I want to distance myself from the old me. That Luigi is a tool. Working to apply for admin and being active here on the forums is helping a lot with that. You can expect friendliness from me. To those that I may have hurt feelings or broken bridges in the past, I'm deeply sorry.

Hobbies

VIDEO GAMES!

Gaming is easily my favorite thing to do in my free time. The experiences I've had through video games is nothing short of magical. The stories, gameplay, music, art...there's so much about games that I love to death.
Between you and me, the Mario universe is my favorite gaming universe. The Mario & Luigi RPGs in particular are God-tier. c: Also Luigiis my favorite game character =)

I also LOVE reading. A LOT. And also I love TV shows, movies and music. I love the entertainment industry, basically.

Other Info

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
My Xbox LIVE GT: Lor Tarkam

Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask any questions.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Re-Introduction

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » June 22nd, 2016, 12:14 pm

Nice to meet you green Mario :3

Nah but really, nice to meet you dude
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Animus » June 22nd, 2016, 8:02 pm

Kon'nichiwa! ^________________^ I'm everyone's favorite Anime-related Kawaii Virus. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby crazie » June 27th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Hi hi =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Clone » June 27th, 2016, 1:32 pm

sup

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby OttotheAsian » June 27th, 2016, 3:47 pm

hi

(I made all the letters lowercase just for you)
OttotheAsian

Return to Introductions