Dr. Artichoke or :HowILearnedToStopBeingLazyAndMakeAnIntro

Spill your heart out here

Dr. Artichoke or :HowILearnedToStopBeingLazyAndMakeAnIntro

Postby Artichoke » August 14th, 2016, 12:20 am

Sorry the Intro is weird, I had to remove spaces to make room for the last two words. Also, please don't be mad I've never actually seen Dr. Strangelove nor am I a doctor. I just wanted to make the joke. So yeah, my birthday is today and I thought I'd finally make an Introduction.

A: 22
S: M
L: Kansas City Metro Area (AKA Northeastern Kansas)
Name: Joshua
Quest: To seek the Holy Grail.
Favorite Color: Blue, no wait OraAAAAGH *Gets flung into a chasm*

Now that the basics are out of the way, lets get to some personal stuff. I am the oldest of 3 brothers, the youngest of which is just about to start his Senior year in high school. I work as a Package Handler for Fedex (go ahead and make all the jokes about that job title you want. I've heard them all).

I've been playing games pretty much all my life. I started with just basic edutainment PC games when I was young (Think Jumpstart or Humongous Entertainment games). It wasn't till I was 6 that I got my first video game that I could truly call my own, Pokemon Crystal.

I started playing here regularly sometime around either Invasion or Scream Fortress 2015, but know I've played earlier than that with the furthest back I can find being September 2014. About a year before that at the end of Scream Fortress 2013 is when i first started playing TF2. And before you ask, I main the cancer that is Sniper( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

Other than TF2 and other Class based FPS's (AKA Overwatch), other game genres I enjoy are RPG's, 3D Platformers, and Action-Adventure. When I'm not playing games, I spend most of my free time browsing the Internet (ooh so adventurous). Usually I'm either on Youtube, Netflix, or lurking on Reddit.

So thats it really. I know its not the most exciting thing that I have hear so If you would like to know more then ask me and I'll answer.
Last edited by Artichoke on April 21st, 2017, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The problem with internet quotations is that they can be difficult to verify." -Benjamin Franklin

Artichoke

Re: Dr. Artichoke or :HowILearnedToStopBeingLazyAndMakeAnInt

Postby crazie » August 14th, 2016, 10:56 am

Happy Belated Bday!! Welcome to the intro section and May your path be righteous in your epic quest.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Dr. Artichoke or :HowILearnedToStopBeingLazyAndMakeAnInt

Postby Animus » August 14th, 2016, 11:56 am

^__________^ Happy Activation Day. :D I'm Skivers Super-best Kawaii Self-Introducing Software Program (Read: Virus). ^______^
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Return to Introductions