Ze Raptor iz in ze howze

Spill your heart out here

Ze Raptor iz in ze howze

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » September 15th, 2016, 3:57 pm

*about time i did one of these holy hell*

sense this is a introduction i shall be telling the back story of my character known as A Raptor Petting Zoo
*Warning, this contains lore from star wars, all of it being in the clone-wars, please do not become triggered*

CP 4123 was created in the clone platform on *insert name of place here*, unlike all his clone brothers, CP 4123 looked a bit... odd

it seems they put the wrong species in his DNA wich caused him to look reptilian in nature* he was a clone with a fucking raptor head*
instead of killing him then and there, they wanted to see what will happen with this strange clone

so after his basic training CP 4123 was sent to the venetor "retribution" to become a LAAT pilot
due to unusually high flying skills and respect he soon became a sergeant in his battalion
after the battle of Mar Natasha *not even close to spelling it right* his battalion commander known as Krieg died due to falling into a hot metal factory

being the highest rank in the battalion at the time, CPS 4123 Raptor became 2nd Lieutenant Raptor *his nickname was raptor because everyone called him that*

soon though his ship was cough off guard my a random portal, the ship was not going fast enough to escape it and was pulled in *being pulled from the star wars universe into the steam universe*

the ship was heavily damaged when pulled through and only a portion of the crew made it out*those ships hold like 3000 people so a few hundred escaped*

thanks to the remaining pilots flying off in the still working ships, saving hundreds of clones. now stranded on a desert-like planet *AKA the badlands(where tuefort and the other tf2 maps are)* they searched for life and shelter.

coming apon 2 strange factory *tuefort* they notice 2 groups of difrent colored teams fighting each-other while wearing colorful hats. apon the 2 groups noticing the battalion sized group of clones landing, the fight ended right then an there* it turned into a friendly server* after a while of talking he noticed hat some of the fighters where saying goodbye, then vanishing into thin air.

the clone ask how the hell thats possable. the fighters explained that this place is kind of a multiverse, there are mini universes inside this one.
they where in the main universe called source *aka source engine*

then they taught the clone how to use the menu that you can use to move around this multiverse.

one of the things they needed was a name, seeing by how silly the fighters names where and the fact that you can change them later gave the clone some silly ideas
"2nd Lieutenant Raptor Has change there name to A Raptor Petting Zoo"

and the rest is history :D

how was that?

dont mind the GIANT wall of text c:
Last edited by A Raptor Petting Zoo on September 15th, 2016, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image c:

Team of Friend's vs Random's
A Raptor Petting Zoo

Re: Ze Raptor iz in ze howze

Postby Animus » September 15th, 2016, 4:37 pm

^__________^ Kon'nichiwa! :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby crazie » September 16th, 2016, 8:17 am

Hi hi =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Anal Hamster Rides » September 19th, 2016, 9:04 pm

ZA WARUDO!

Anal Hamster Rides

Postby Clone » September 19th, 2016, 9:05 pm

*Admin note: Moved to Introductions*

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Justin » September 20th, 2016, 12:34 pm

Glad to see an introduction for your fictional persona but I'd rather hear more about you as a person instead.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » September 23rd, 2016, 10:31 am

Justin wrote:I'd rather hear more about you as a person instead.

one day i would, but its atualy quite emotional because of the amount of fucked up shit ive went through, like my parents devouring, or my mother's boyfriend spending 3k of my mothers money on gambling, but ill talk about it later ;)

SOON

Image c:

A Raptor Petting Zoo

Postby Artichoke » September 23rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

Devouring?
Attachments
WhattheFCentury.gif
WhattheFCentury.gif (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2850 times
"The problem with internet quotations is that they can be difficult to verify." -Benjamin Franklin

Artichoke

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » September 26th, 2016, 8:31 am

Artichoke wrote:Devouring?

Divorce*

Image c:

A Raptor Petting Zoo

Return to Introductions