Mina's Introduction

Spill your heart out here

Mina's Introduction

Postby NerdysZerri » January 13th, 2017, 12:04 am

Hello everyone, I'd like to begin with thanking the nice and accepting community as it is. It's fun to see new faces and regulars in the server and get to know/ become more close to friends with them. I'd love to continue about to being in the server and interacting with more regulars in the server. Now to the nitty and gritty for the most stuff I put my stuff on my steam page; but for the people that don't want to take the extra step or can't be bother here's a short overview.

• As of now 19 years old
• Asian ( of Vietnamese heritage)
• Coming into my 2nd year in college, with me luck!

• I have a minimial inferiority complex, I'm a little guilliable, soft, and easily manipulated but I can be a good ball, a clown, and a nice, generous, and compassion person(though I talk a lot sometimes and even go on rants in pms).
• I have strengths such as desire of the future, arts, film, anime, music(such as kpop), and my health and exercise with friends and family, and no the community as well.
• Of course weakness that I can also improve in such as my shyness, lack of communication, alienness sometimes, and tendency to goof around and make myself look stupid.

- Anything extra information here:
[url][/url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

(PS.: Feel free to add me to talk or to be friends I love netter new people in the community and being around people I can call friends or at least respectful individuals. ^^)

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Re: Mina's Introduction

Postby celine » January 13th, 2017, 2:07 am

hi there! nice to meet you, im celine ((:

welcome to the forums and im glad youre enjoying the server!!
link to my steam if you wanna add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/celineft
celine

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » January 13th, 2017, 2:55 am

Hello! I saw you in class wars the other day! Welcome to Skiver, and good luck in college!
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Animus » January 13th, 2017, 9:00 am

Kon'nichiwa, Noona-Chan! ^_________________^ I'm Skivers favorite Anti-Malperson Software! (It's like Anti-Malware, but for People instead. Ironic o_O)
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby crazie » January 13th, 2017, 9:31 am

Hihi
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » January 13th, 2017, 11:07 am

Welcome to the forums!
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » January 13th, 2017, 3:27 pm

Thanks for accepting me into the community, I hope to play with you guys, and regulars more often. ^^

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby Gangsta Luigi » January 14th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Welcome.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dew It » January 14th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Welcome to SKVR! Hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time while you're at it :)

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest.
The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish
to see anyone suffer the way they do."

"Always coat your words in chocolate. You might have to eat them."

"You can't keep dancing with the devil and ask why you're still in hell."
Dew It

Postby _Goose » January 15th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Welcome. And good luck with school!!!
_Goose

Next

Return to Introductions