Lenny's Intro (The Legend)

Spill your heart out here

Lenny's Intro (The Legend)

Postby LennyLegend800 » April 21st, 2017, 5:25 pm

So I just found this forum so I might as well touch base as to who I am.
My name is Casey, I live in CO, I enjoy mainly PC gaming and going on walks. As of this post I am 16 years old and looking forward to joining the Air Force when I graduate high school. The town that I grew up in and currently living in now is relatively peaceful, crime rate is low which is good. I am an Usher at my local church that is undergoing remodeling and is scheduled for grand opening in September. My family lives in a rental home which has a gorgeous view of the mountains, but money is tight because bills are always going up. I am also German and currently learning to speak it.
I mainly wanted to do PC gaming as a pass time and to just escape from stress and homework. When I started playing TF2 last year on January, I found the "Lenny" meme which I thought was pretty funny. I used it in excess which was a problem (Im still trying to cutback) and I mainly just did MvM. My original username was "Casenator485" because I wanted to make my name sound better. Since my discovery of lenny binds I was banned from multiple servers simply by using it once or twice. When I found Skiver class wars I was the saltiest freak when admins would gag me when I bind spammed. Now some time has passed and I can tell people are actually comfortable with my presence. I occasionally still get some hate from other players (which im not surprised), and im now applying for an Admin position. Im very patient and can't wait to see the kind of feedback I get soon :)
So some more backstory, when I was 3 I accidentally fell from my bunk-bead and got a big scar over my right eyebrow. Later on we moved to Germany and It was a beautiful country, hardly remember because I was about 6 at the time. During the year that we lived there I attended first grade, my teacher spoke english which was a delight. I didn't make any friends because a little 6 yo's mind is trying to learn how to speak ENGLISH first in a German speaking country, so conversation was short. When we moved back I found out that i was diagnosed with Autism because of my behavior in school. This completely shocked me, and for the duration of Elementary school up to 7th grade it was nothing but hell. After 8th grade I decided to be homeschooled online (which I still am now) and Im happy to have made that choice. School is less stressful, im doing Civil Air patrol to get extra credit to join the Air Force, and I enjoy doing TF2 on my pass time.

So that's me, a teen who has Autism (I won't announce on servers because I'll get more harassment from other players anyways), a disciplined German, and another spawn of the Lenny Meme.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Re: Lenny's Intro (The Legend)

Postby Artichoke » April 21st, 2017, 7:03 pm

"The problem with internet quotations is that they can be difficult to verify." -Benjamin Franklin

Artichoke

Re: Lenny's Intro (The Legend)

Postby crazie » April 21st, 2017, 8:08 pm

Hiiii, welcome to this section of the forums =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Return to Introductions