[Reviewing] Das Psycho App

Apply for admin here

[Reviewing] Das Psycho App

Postby DasPsycho » February 21st, 2018, 3:23 pm

Steam Name: Das Psycho

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52174646

Time you can dedicate: I am UTC-5:00 and my hours are varied, it depends on when I hop on which is random.

Which server you play on the most: Classwars Dustbowl

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=91167

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: I have noticed people abusing the class change glitch as well as mic spammers and building in trenches/spawn etc. (Overall against rule stuff) and wish to moderate the server. I have a background in moderating 2 separate Halo 1 pc clans servers of which my main tasks were keeping people happy and the server running smoothly. I was doing this for about 2 years iirc (before the crash of the gamespy). I am impartial and honest, do not abuse power and would seek to make the dustbowl server a great experience to its visitors.

Any extra info: I have frequented the classwars server for a while know and know Clone for just as long (if that can help my case). Also if it matters, I have several seasons of ugc highlander, 6's and 4's.
DasPsycho

Re: Das Psycho App

Postby Dolan » February 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm

I believe I've seen you around, can't say I've seen a whole lot of you. I definitely haven't seen you on skiver discord to my knowledge, unless you go under a new name. (Which is a huge part of our staffing ability nowadays)

Keep playing, and interact with everyone from staff to members.

~ Neutral

Discord: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2328

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Bwainz » February 24th, 2018, 3:48 pm

My vote is neutral right now, but I do know you.
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » February 27th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Hopefully ill be able to catch some play time with ya. Happy to see the interest in skiver. =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » March 9th, 2018, 8:39 pm

Hey thanks for applying =)
Keep up the activity and hopefully I can catch some games with you on skvr
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: [Reviewing] Das Psycho App

Postby crazie » March 12th, 2018, 3:50 pm

How would you handle someone who is constantly talking? No one has really complained but he hasn't stopped talking.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby DasPsycho » March 12th, 2018, 5:47 pm

crazie wrote:How would you handle someone who is constantly talking? No one has really complained but he hasn't stopped talking.

Talking like annoying or talking like conversation/not bothering anyone?
If nobody is complaining and not breaking any rules like mic spamming or etc, then leave him be. If its breaking rules then I would give a 30min mute, after I issued a warning.
DasPsycho

Postby crazie » April 24th, 2018, 3:10 pm

Sorry for the extremely late response. And you answered my question. =)
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby XKillerstormX » May 1st, 2018, 4:31 am

I don't really know you at the moment. But hopefully I will see you some day. Either way, how about this scenario: What would you do if you had kids that were using their mic a lot, but not necessarily mic spamming, but using voice changers and were basically trying to act innocent to continue talking. The issue being is that a lot of people are upset on the server and wish they would stop talking or would at least stop using the voice changer. What actions would you do if you were on during this time? (i know this is super random) :D
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gamejumper64 » May 21st, 2018, 12:09 am

I believe I saw you on discord once, but I have not seen you on the servers. It could be due to what time i appear, but other than that if you put your time towards the servers, get to know the players a bit, I'm sure my vote will change. But for now I shall be neutral.
Gamejumper64
Skiver
Skiver

Next

Return to Admin Applications