[Cancelled] DrSleyy Admin App Hat Fortress 2 FOR LIFE!!!

Apply for admin here

[Cancelled] DrSleyy Admin App Hat Fortress 2 FOR LIFE!!!

Postby DrSleyy » June 10th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Steam Name: DrSleyy
Steam3 ID:[U:1:148644253]
Time you can dedicate: 6pm-9pm EST
Which server you play on the most: Skvr Class wars #1
Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=150372
I have been admin on some garry's mod servers in the past, and since my friend introduced me to skvrs, I have been playing ever since. I do help to keep other players in check as an "not admin" adminand I hope to be able to do so as an official admin.
Reasons I never play scout include....

DrSleyy

Re: DrSleyy Admin App Hat Fortress 2 FOR LIFE!!!

Postby Justin » June 10th, 2016, 3:55 pm

Welcome to the forums DrSleyy!

Your availability is during a very common time for our existing admins and other applicants so it may take some time to get to your application. You also do not have that many hours on our servers and you have only spent time on one of our four servers, so please spend some time getting to know our community in-game and here on the forums.

You'll also need to explain the reason you want to be an admin.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » June 10th, 2016, 3:56 pm

What Justin said.

I've already spoken/played with you in game and you're very coolheaded and kind to everyone. As far as I know, you don't have any problems with any specific members. Just keep racking up time on the servers and I'll be happy to give my +1.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Gangsta Luigi » June 10th, 2016, 4:00 pm

During my recent play sessions in Class Wars, I've seen and played with DrSleyy. He's pretty chill, I haven't seen him get in any trouble or anything like that.

On another note DrSleyy, as someone who is also applying I can tell you that you need to log some more playtime on the servers. The stats thing says you have a little over 24 hours and that's something that admin's will usually tell you to work on.

I'm overall neutral on the application as I really haven't seen enough of him. But I see no reasons to believe he would be a poor admin in the future either.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » June 11th, 2016, 2:44 am

I have not seen you around nor do I know you at all. At this point in time I'm neutral.

Also do visit our other servers from time to time. We have 3 others you know.

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?game=tf

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » June 11th, 2016, 11:05 am

:D Kon'nichiwa! You needs some time to get to know everyone and our other servers. ^________^ I'mma stay Neutral, since I don't know you either. I'm usually on CW1 though. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby DrSleyy » June 11th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Sorry about missing the reason for wanting to be admin.
Basically, while I only have logged just over 24 hours on Skiver servers, since I was introduced to them at the beginning of the year, I'd play often and have favorited the servers so I wouldn't have to go searching for them later. I have admin experience with Garry's Mod in the past, and I am a bit of a stickler for the rules, so I have tried my best to keep informed about changes and what not. Also, I do intend to check out your other servers, but whenever I have been on in the past, there was not any traffic in some of your other TF2 servers, so I'd end up flocking back to the class wars server #1.

Thanks!
Reasons I never play scout include....

DrSleyy

Postby Bwainz » June 11th, 2016, 5:00 pm

do you have anyone who can vouch for you from your days as an admin on Gary's Mod?
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » June 11th, 2016, 5:31 pm

Orange is never completely full (most I've seen at one time is eight) and classwars 2 has trouble getting populated but once it fills up it stays that way for a day or so.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Justin » June 11th, 2016, 6:13 pm

DrSleyy wrote:Sorry about missing the reason for wanting to be admin.
Basically, while I only have logged just over 24 hours on Skiver servers, since I was introduced to them at the beginning of the year, I'd play often and have favorited the servers so I wouldn't have to go searching for them later. I have admin experience with Garry's Mod in the past, and I am a bit of a stickler for the rules, so I have tried my best to keep informed about changes and what not. Also, I do intend to check out your other servers, but whenever I have been on in the past, there was not any traffic in some of your other TF2 servers, so I'd end up flocking back to the class wars server #1.

Thanks!

I still do not see a reason there, you just say that you are a "stickler for the rules".

If you do some thinking and come up with a reason put it in your original post (Click Edit on the Post at the beginning of the Topic).

You also have smoe bindspam in your chat history so you might want to clean that up if you are such a stickler for rules.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications