[Declined]Battle Hardened Fox's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

[Declined]Battle Hardened Fox's Admin Application

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » June 17th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Steam Name: Battle Hardened Fox

Steam3 ID: STEAM_0:0:137141066

Time you can dedicate: Weekdays (4:30 PM till 9PM)
Weekends: 10AM till 9 PM (I can be on those times without trouble) all times are Pacific standard time

Which server you play on the most: Class Wars servers, Dustbowl, and the VSH/PH server

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=91205

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: I know all the rules, and i know when to spot when someone is breaking the rules. I always keep an eye on the chat in case someone says something racist or discriminating. I can get on quickly, as I mainly play TF2 and games where i can quickly jump out of. I really love this community and I wanna keep it fun and safe for anyone to join. While yes, I'm not perfect, i can be level headed when needed to be as i never really got mad, or let emotions take over, in difficult situations. (Has happened before, but i have worked on it and i have gotten better) I am willing to take on any responsibility that an admin has to take, and if any big decision (banning for example, on something that isn't exactly clear) I am willing to ask other admins if this is the right call to make on it. I am a team player, and more than happy to help players and admins with anything, while also trying to lighten up the mood and knowing when to stop if something is serious.

Any extra info: I am best available with the times i posted. I help my grandparents so that is why i am best available in the afternoon. I also always have my phone on me with the steam app and wifi, so if there is any trouble on a server i can just get on my laptop and see what is wrong.
Last edited by Battle Hardened Fox on August 11th, 2016, 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Re: Battle Hardened Fox's Admin Application

Postby Reformation » June 17th, 2016, 11:43 pm

I know im not and admin, but i recently played with this guy (the day of this post)
For those of you who werent there- Recently on SKVR CW1 there was profound abuse of the votemenu option- and this guy was one of them
Logs for this -
2016-06-17 21:47:30 !votemenu.
2016-06-17 21:40:50 !votemenu.
2016-06-17 21:36:33 !votemenu.
Im sure you had good intentions, but using votemenu 3 times to mute a votemenu abuser is not a good course of action, and then
2016-06-17 22:02:52 sniper hitler and kill jews.
2016-06-17 21:44:17 the only reason im not muting this cunt is for proof for the admins.
Also, after digging through his chat history, i found this -
2016-06-16 21:45:39 you cant say that, monkey.
Im, again, sure you had good intentions as you said you were going to get an admin, so i thank for that. You also have several reports done
You have pretty good time on the server
Other than that, you seemed to be ok, but the entire situation was a mess
Good luck on your app
Reformation

Location: In a cycle of wanting hats but not having the money to get them.

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » June 17th, 2016, 11:56 pm

1. The guy was saying racial stuff
2. I was restating what a guy said, and what he shouldn't say it again
3. When I told the guy not to say it, his steam name was monkey (something)
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Reformation » June 17th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Thank for for clearing those up.
You seem like a good guy and have a good amount of play time and experience with the reporting system
Only negative thing I could say is maybe try out regular dustbwol or orange sometime
Good luck on your app
Reformation

Location: In a cycle of wanting hats but not having the money to get them.

Postby Dolan » June 18th, 2016, 4:33 am

I can't say much right now as myself has not seen you around too much before this week. While CW2 is not always full. (Or rarely at best) Please do consider joining regular dustbowl.

~ Neutral

Edit: Oh, it's you Mexican Pastry. From what I do know of you or can remember... I'm sorta leaning to -support. Also begs the question why change out your steam name and everything else. As didn't you already have an account on here.

Correction, you do. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=484

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » June 18th, 2016, 9:24 am

I changed it cause,my friend painted me my steam profile pic, thought I can use it and give myself a little "e haircut"
(Plus you'd be surprised how many people mispronounced "pastry"
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby hydreigonxyz » June 18th, 2016, 9:53 am

Thanks for appying =)
You seem to know how to follow and enforce the rules around here
As well you have a good amount of connection time with us
The only thing I would like to see from you is to just hang around our other servers and get some activity here on the forums
Other than that I'd give my +1
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » June 18th, 2016, 10:30 am

I will! Thank you
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Animus » June 18th, 2016, 11:16 am

While I haven't exactly seen you in-game, you have done a lot of reporting. I'mma stay Netural until I play with you in-game. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Reives » June 18th, 2016, 1:47 pm

As a former admin for Skiver I can vouch for Fox, he's been an active part of class wars for some time now. I would recommend that you stick around the forums more and also diversify the Skiver servers you play on. I remember being an admin and having you either report or come to me about players breaking the rules so just work on the aforementioned items. I give my +1.
- Holy Shitstorm.
Reives
Skiver
Skiver

Next

Return to Admin Applications