[Declined]Battle Hardened Fox's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

Re: Battle Hardened Fox's Admin Application

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » August 2nd, 2016, 11:17 am

crazie wrote:Im still neutral. I like fox, but I do want him to be sure he's ready for the stresses of being an admin. All I ask is you just think and make sure you want this.

It really is something I want.
I know it seems like I am not ready, but I am

I'm just more open with my feelings with you guys, so it seems like that.
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Dolan » August 2nd, 2016, 3:37 pm

Battle Hardened Fox wrote:
crazie wrote:Im still neutral. I like fox, but I do want him to be sure he's ready for the stresses of being an admin. All I ask is you just think and make sure you want this.

It really is something I want.
I know it seems like I am not ready, but I am

I'm just more open with my feelings with you guys, so it seems like that.

Well, it's not imperative that you are open, it's showing you are ready. It's not complete easy sailings out of the gate, just crazie doesn't want to see you say break down or give up as you just got a little lost and overwhelmed with everything you have to use, or the realism of what kind of people you would have to deal with from time to time. It took a little for me to fully understand all the commands I have to use despite my time as Admin/Super/Co-owner in gmod. Once you do figure things out, it will become second nature.

However, I do guess it's a unfair comparison with my time as staff before hand, since many people in the RP market and so fourth are there to troll and in hopes of breaking admins down to their level.

TF2 may be a different game, but the people are the same... We want to know for sure you personally can handle everything "thrown" at you.

(Please, do ask questions now or when you're staff)

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » August 3rd, 2016, 2:42 pm

Yeah, I think I would be able to handle it. I've had a lot of people tell me things before, you get used to it after a while

(Note: it's just different from people who are your friends/who you respect. But random people? Fuck em)
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby TRUTECH » August 3rd, 2016, 11:47 pm

I would definitely recommend Fox for the position as he is on often and seems confident enough to handle rule breakers. He is very interactive with the playerbase and knows his stuff.

TL;DR: +1
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby Quinn » August 5th, 2016, 10:06 am

Fox is quite something. For the time I have known him and seeing how he is on the servers I think he deserves to become an admin!

+1
Quinn

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » August 5th, 2016, 11:05 am

Thank you guys for the +1s!
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby Animus » August 11th, 2016, 1:47 pm

I'm going to be Netural. I need to see you in-game to make a real desicion. (I know you asked me to play L4D2, and that'll work too. Any game works, really. :d)
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » August 11th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Update!
Updated available times and server frequency
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby PinkMousey » August 29th, 2016, 11:58 pm

Yo pastry! Hope you've had a good day. And for the application: BHF is a very responsible guy when it comes to managing his games & foums. He's tech-savvy & is never quick to judge any topic. You guys should totally have himas Admin.
PinkMousey

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » November 30th, 2016, 1:56 am

I do not know the exact process on my admin app, and I don't wish to know, but I do wanna say my general mood /attitude has improved over the last month. Or at least I'm not as bad as before
Battle Hardened Fox

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications