[Declined]NevaeH's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

[Declined]NevaeH's Admin Application

Postby nevaeh225 » July 5th, 2016, 11:43 am

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19238646

Time you can dedicate: I don't have a stable work schedule, so my available hours will fluctuate. But, generally I'm on really early in the morning and really late at night. Central time zone.

Which server you play on the most: Dustbowl

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=24968

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: I play in skiver all the time. Recently there's been alot more people playing/trolling late at night alot most of our members have gone to bed, including most of our admins, which is what spurred me to put in an application, maybe I could help deter some of this so people could actually enjoy themselves.

I don't speak much and if I do it's probably a bad reference to something. I get along with most personalities. To my knowledge no one has any issues with me. I'm level headed, fair and decisive. I'm pretty chill and have been around for 2ish years. I feel as though I'd make a solid addition to the staff, and would be able to hold down the night shifts effectively.
Last edited by nevaeh225 on July 5th, 2016, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nevaeh225

Re: NevaeH's Admin Application

Postby TRUTECH » July 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

I would suggest more time on the other skiver servers (available [HERE] or in-game with the "!hop" command)

This is just so you know the regulars and the game-modes of the other servers. As of writing, you have 0% time on any server other than Dustbowl.

--------
To admins:
NevaeH is a nice guy and fun to play with. The plays by the rules and I think he'd make a great admin.
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby Reives » July 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

I'm going to give my plus one (+1) here, Neveah has been around for a long time and knows the rules and brings rule breakers to attention. I would like to see more playtime across all our servers though Class wars and Orange since you will have to be an admin for those servers as well and know those people and their unique subcategory of community.

(also I was supposed to be on more during the late night but with my new work schedule my sleep schedule changing etc. I end up coming on three or four times a week during the later night etc.)
- Holy Shitstorm.
Reives
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Justin » July 5th, 2016, 1:30 pm

We ask all our admins to put in time across our servers, and that is something expected of admin applicants as well. It will help you get to know the community as a whole and expose you to the different "biomes" within Skiver - Orange is very different from Dustbowl #1 and Dustbowl #1 has a different playerbase than Dustbowl CW. Just diversify your playtime a bit.

You don't post very often on the forums anymore, but you might be lurking (which is fine) - just know we expect admins to stay abreast of what happens on the forums.

+1
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » July 5th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Kon'nichiwa! ^_______^ I don't think I've seen you in-game yet, but based on your chat, you seem like a reasonably good choice. :D Although you do need to play on the other servers for a bit. :D

Edit: I'mma stay neutral for nao though
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » July 5th, 2016, 3:32 pm

I've known you a little from dustbowl. I've never seen anything alarming from you as far as I can remember. Just as everyone else says in this thread get use to/getting known on the other servers.

Neutal

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby TrollNinja » July 5th, 2016, 3:48 pm

Good to see you here. +1
I am the TrollNinja who hides in your closets and whispers out words of anarchy

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Add me here: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049565756
TrollNinja
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Hatter » July 5th, 2016, 6:55 pm

+1

Nev has been here a long time, knows the people (on DB at least) and knows the rules. Seen him call people out on rules before. Just needs more time on other servers. Plus, if he has a problem he doesn't know how to handle, he lives with Bettywhite and can ask her.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby nevaeh225 » July 6th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Okay, so what I'm hearing is play on the other servers more, and post more on forums(I lurk just don't post much). I can dig it.
nevaeh225

Postby Justin » July 6th, 2016, 1:41 pm

Justin wrote:You don't post very often on the forums anymore, but you might be lurking (which is fine) - just know we expect admins to stay abreast of what happens on the forums.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications