[Declined] HTV's Application

Apply for admin here

[Declined] HTV's Application

Postby HTV » May 12th, 2014, 3:12 pm

Server you're applying for: Either server, it is up to the admins as to where I’m needed.
Steam Name: [SKVR] h.t.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53549914
Time you can dedicate: One to two hours most days at lunch
Link to HLstats account: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... player=230
A brief description on why you think you should be a moderator:
I love the Skiver community and want to support it in any way I can, and a staff position may be able to fulfill that pursuit. I think I should be a moderator because I am impartial, level-headed, and able to approach conflict both subjectively and objectively. I do not align myself with any fanbases, clans (with the exception of SKVR), etc. and do not discriminate against those who do. Also, I have read and know the rules.
Any extra info:
I have served in moderator positions in forums in the past, however, they are all “dead” now.

If you have any questions about me, let me know.
HTV

Re: HTV's Application

Postby HTV » May 13th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Quick update, just to clarify something.
Whenever I am on Steam at all, I will be able to assist in moderation. However, I am not on Steam consistently, with my worst periods of inactivity being about 5 days before getting back on again. This is due to other responsibilities in life. While this may info may detriment my application, I don't feel like I should slip under the radar to be a mod then not be able to serve the community to my fullest extent.
My apologies.
HTV

Re: HTV's Application

Postby Phaiz » May 17th, 2014, 7:47 am

Are you only on during lunch hour?
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [REVIEWING] HTV's Application

Postby HTV » May 17th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Replying to Phaiz:

No. When I wrote that application, I was always available at lunch, but not usually at any other time. That being said, circumstances in my life have changed since then, and now, I am still trying to get my free time scheduled out (ironic, huh?)

As I have stated above, whenever I am on Steam at all, I will be more than able to help in moderation. However, as I have also said, my activity on Steam just isn't consistent.
Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to set aside a specific time every day for this, but I am not going to try to hide the fact that I may not be available 24/7. Do with that knowledge what you will, but please keep in mind that I am a dedicated Skiver and a truly neutral party when enforcing rules.

Thank you for your consideration.
HTV

Re: [REVIEWING] HTV's Application

Postby Phaiz » June 24th, 2014, 8:24 am

I'd like to move ahead with this, however I would need to see you online more frequently. I can't really have an admin who is only on once or twice every few weeks. I also don't ask anyone to place this before their personal life. Going to decline this for now, should circumstances change for you in the future please re-apply.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Admin Applications