[Cancelled] A Raptor Petting Zoo's Admin app

Apply for admin here

[Cancelled] A Raptor Petting Zoo's Admin app

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » July 17th, 2016, 1:21 am

Steam3 ID: STEAM_0:0:140208284

Time you can dedicate: 4pm-12am *altho i can come on at any time* (i live in CA so PST x3)

Which server you play on the most:
class wars #1

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=144009

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin:
I think I could be a good admin because im on daily and during times that admins arent on TO much, also ive been an admin on gmod servers and I have experience with how it gose (link to gmod sever i was am mod/admin on http://fesarius.org/ ) *i kinda stopped playing on that server and im no-longer a mod :c*

i freaking love this community, everyone ive met on the servers is chill and love to chat
altho there are a few times there are people that come on and just make the server worse for everyone to deal with, ive only seen it one on these servers but it was handled pretty quickly by the admin that was there at the time.and i would like to do the same as that admin did to make sure everyone enjoys there time while playing on these servers

in a nutshell i want to be an admin just to make sure everyone is having the best experience they can have & make sure people dont ruin it for everyone.

Any extra info: im very honorable *I main demopan* and am very good with melee combat *if thay also have melee & i play alot of clonewars RP on gmod c:

i also play a unholy amount of machinecraft so :I
Last edited by A Raptor Petting Zoo on January 23rd, 2017, 1:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Image c:

Team of Friend's vs Random's
A Raptor Petting Zoo

Re: A Raptor Petting Zoo's Admin app

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 17th, 2016, 1:28 am

He seems like a nice guy, I've played with him a bit.
All i can say is, play more on the other servers, seems like you mainly played CW 1. Also, maybe do some stuff on the forums, get to know the community. and maybe reference for the Gmod admin thing?

He seems ok, i would give him a +1 if he did the things i mentioned.
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby frozen skies » July 17th, 2016, 2:24 am

visit other servers, post on the forums.
until then alright player, could tighten up on the rules a bit.
frozen skies
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Justin » July 17th, 2016, 8:08 am

Welcome to the Forums A Raptor Petting Zoo!

I need you to add your timezone to your application (just click Edit on your original post).
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » July 17th, 2016, 12:31 pm

Your Christmas Colors are hurting my GUI. @[email protected] Nothing horribly wrong stands out in your chat history. :D You'll need more time in other servers so you know how those work. Admins are admins on pretty much everything (All servers and the forums). Expanding on whole GMod Admin thing could be a good idea too. Also, Happy Birthday. :D And don't forget your timezones. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » July 18th, 2016, 4:46 pm

I've seen ya around classwars, however now that we are upcoming on 5 servers with almost all of them getting popular thanks to the changes.

You will really need to visit all servers.

Not much else for me to say. I don't know too much else about you from personal experience.

~Neutral

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » July 18th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Raptor has been around for quite a while. Though I'm not sure how often he plays, he's online consistently.

I don't have much to add aside from what everyone else has already said. +1
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » July 19th, 2016, 5:44 am

hawkesnightmare wrote:Raptor has been around for quite a while. Though I'm not sure how often he plays, he's online consistently.

i found these servers a long time ago, played a bit then stoped playing tf2 for a while
then came back and now im on daily c:

Image c:

A Raptor Petting Zoo

Postby Justin » July 19th, 2016, 9:58 am

A Raptor Petting Zoo wrote:A brief description on why you think you should be an admin:[/color][color=#00BF00] I think I could be a good admin because im on daily and during times that admins arent on TO much, also ive been an admin on gmod servers and I have experience with how it gose (link to gmod sever i was am mod/admin on http://fesarius.org/ )

Is the only reason you want to be an admin that there are no admins on when you play and that you have experience being an admin on a gmod server?
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby A Raptor Petting Zoo » July 19th, 2016, 3:29 pm

Is the only reason you want to be an admin that there are no admins on when you play and that you have experience being an admin on a gmod server?

1. i really need to add more things to that part

2.and to answer your question, yes pretty much.

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE!

i freaking love this community, everyone ive met on the servers *only played on CW 1 but ima start playing on the others today c:* are chill and love to chat
altho there are a few times there are people that come on and just make the server worse for everyone to deal with, ive only seen it one on these servers but it was handled pretty quickly by the admin that was there at the time.and i would like to do the same as that admin did to make sure everyone enjoys there time while playing on these servers

in a nutshell i want to be an admin just to make sure everyone is having the best experience they can have & make sure people dont ruin it for everyone.

so i guess.... kinda? idk what else to write here..... i guess thats all i want to say

Image c:

A Raptor Petting Zoo

Next

Return to Admin Applications