[Declined]Gandalf's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

[Declined]Gandalf's Admin Application

Postby Gandalf » July 27th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Steam Name: [SKVR] Gandalf

Steam ID: [U:1:129679622]

Times I'm available: approximately 11pm-1am or 2 am. When I go back to school I can be available 4pm-5pm, and to expand a little bit on it I'm usually free all day but from September 6th to June 9th I have school so I'll be available mid afternoon to midnight or later. This is EST By the way

Servers I play on the most: Skiver Orange and Skiver Dustbowl

Link to Stats: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=113487

I'd like to become an admin because lately I've noticed that the TF2 community has been going downhill and I would like to help stop that and at the same time ban the hackers and people being genuinely disrespectful to the members of the this wonderful community.

Extra Info: As some of you know I was an admin on another server, Snazzy Purple Unicorns, for a year or two
until people stopped coming on and it eventually died. (for proof of this here's the owner's steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/themoonpix/ )

Finally, thank you for looking at my admin application and have a wonderful day.
Last edited by Gandalf on July 29th, 2016, 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - General George S. Patton

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t. - General George S. Patton

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel

How am I supposed to watch anime on a sushi? - Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson
Gandalf

Re: Gandalf's Admin Application

Postby TrollNinja » July 27th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Hi, thank you for putting in your application, I don't see anything that looks bad in your chat logs, and you've also done well playing across servers. The fact that you have experience with admining is good as well, though you do only have a 2 day total connection time. Just continue to work on getting to know the community and be active on the forums and you might get my +1

good luck and i do want you to know that this will take a while before much happens on it.
I am the TrollNinja who hides in your closets and whispers out words of anarchy

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Add me here: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049565756
TrollNinja
Skiver
Skiver

Postby TRUTECH » July 27th, 2016, 10:22 pm

+1 He is a great guy and is really nice to talk to. he follows the rules and I would definitely recommend him.

I, also, would like to see more connection time as you seem to just have long sessions rather than date span.
Beware my awkwardness! I am the thread killer.
TRUTECH

Postby Battle Hardened Fox » July 27th, 2016, 10:50 pm

^^
Good guy, havent had any problems with him. just needs more sessions/longer sessions on servers
i give +1
Everybody out of my way. I got a hat full of bomb, a hand full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Battle Hardened Fox

Postby hawkesnightmare » July 27th, 2016, 11:59 pm

What everyone else said. Otherwise, +1
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Animus » July 28th, 2016, 1:17 am

Hmmmmmmmm~ I'mma tag on the Swaggin' Wagon and say you need moar Connection Time. I also feel like you need more post on the forums, although as long as you're at least checking on the forums, that's fine too. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Clone » July 28th, 2016, 4:15 am

I'm neutral for now. Just do what everyone else said.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Justin » July 28th, 2016, 8:13 am

Thank you for you application, but I need you to add your timezone to your availability (click Edit on your first post in the topic). If and when it changes, just update the original post.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Dolan » July 28th, 2016, 4:35 pm

I don't know you, so I can't say.

However, I can say the 3 most important guidlines to follow:

1. Forum Activity

2. Community Involvement & Being apart of it, as well getting to know others.

3. Server activity across now on one hand... All 5 servers (As much as you can, but no rush)

~ Neutral

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Justin » July 29th, 2016, 3:21 pm

I just noticed a problem with your availability - put time slots (see other admin applicants for examples) and not just a starting time.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications