[Cancelled] Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Apply for admin here

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Animus » August 11th, 2016, 1:25 pm

I want to give you a +1, but I don't think I've ever really seen you in-game. However, you seem to pretty invested into the Community just based on the forums. It seems like you really do want to be a part (And pretty much already are.) of the Community, but I feel like I need to see how you act somewhere else (Doesn't exactly have to be TF2) before I can decide.
User avatar
Animus
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 801
Joined: October 29th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Location: Some folder in Skvrs.com

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 11th, 2016, 1:37 pm

Animus wrote:I want to give you a +1, but I don't think I've ever really seen you in-game. However, you seem to pretty invested into the Community just based on the forums. It seems like you really do want to be a part (And pretty much already are.) of the Community, but I feel like I need to see how you act somewhere else (Doesn't exactly have to be TF2) before I can decide.


Didn't you give a +1 already on your first reply? Just curious, not being disrespectful.
Image
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

Image

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
User avatar
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Animus » August 11th, 2016, 1:39 pm

I have, but these things can change. It's just mainly that I haven't really seen you outside of the forums, and people always act differently in different environments, and I feel like I need to know you in more than one environment to really decide. I'm going to go to Netural. :d
User avatar
Animus
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 801
Joined: October 29th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Location: Some folder in Skvrs.com

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Animus » August 11th, 2016, 2:11 pm

:d I would have liked to see more, but I guess that'll do. I'mma give you a +1 as long as nothing horribly happens. :D
User avatar
Animus
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 801
Joined: October 29th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Location: Some folder in Skvrs.com

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 14th, 2016, 7:24 pm

I just want to clarify that regardless of the length of time between any replies on this I'm absolutely interested. :D
Image
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

Image

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
User avatar
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Dolan » August 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Gangsta Luigi wrote:I just want to clarify that regardless of the length of time between any replies on this I'm absolutely interested. :D


You don't need to tell us. You just have to show us. We know if you are interested or just doing it just because.

No need to update this randomly, keep playing, keep reporting, be the eyes and ears of administrators. Be "extremely anal" and call admins first if possible. (Best way of showing us) With reports made on the forums another good way of showing.
Image

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
User avatar
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin
 
Posts: 533
Joined: October 27th, 2015, 3:55 pm
Location: Phaiz's "Automated" Message Service

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 14th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Dolan wrote:
Gangsta Luigi wrote:I just want to clarify that regardless of the length of time between any replies on this I'm absolutely interested. :D


You don't need to tell us. You just have to show us. We know if you are interested or just doing it just because.

No need to update this randomly, keep playing, keep reporting, be the eyes and ears of administrators. Be "extremely anal" and call admins first if possible. (Best way of showing us) With reports made on the forums another good way of showing.


Yeah I know. I'm just saying because I've seen apps get no response from any admins in months and then the applicant is asked "are you still interested?" I know how the process works
Image
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

Image

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
User avatar
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 20th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Not gonna be around for the next several days, I'm hooked on Mass Effect 3 at the moment but after I'll be back to being active
Image
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

Image

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
User avatar
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 3:09 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Socrates » August 29th, 2016, 4:45 am

Neutral
User avatar
Socrates
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 83
Joined: January 11th, 2016, 4:20 am

Re: Gangsta Luigi's Admin Reapplication

Postby Dolan » September 6th, 2016, 7:20 pm

This is a long time coming, but you changed it and earned it.

+1

I hope you keep things up.
Image

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
User avatar
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin
 
Posts: 533
Joined: October 27th, 2015, 3:55 pm
Location: Phaiz's "Automated" Message Service

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest