[Declined]Derpbrigade's Admin Apllication

Apply for admin here

[Declined]Derpbrigade's Admin Apllication

Postby derpbrigade » August 13th, 2016, 1:50 am

Steam Name [SKVR]derpbrigade

Steam3 ID: [U:1:134493059]

Time you can dedicate: I'm able to be on late at night, or on my days off from 10Pm to 3Am Etc. Days off can range from 12Pm to 12Am Eastern Time.

Which server you play on the most: I play on the Dustbowl most of the time, and I fancy the Orange server as well.

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=36557

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: When a rude person comes on, or someone with an offensive name I feel really helpless in the whole situation. I'd rather be able to fix the sitaution with a serious outlook on it.

Any extra info: I am a very nice person who enjoys becoming friends with many others whom are in my Skiver family. Being an admin will also allow me to reach out to more of the Skiver community, and make even more friends than I already have.

Sincerely, Derpbrigade.
derpbrigade

Re: Derpbrigade's Admin Apllication

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 13th, 2016, 9:28 am

Activity on servers is solid and you're fine in game from what I've seen. Be more active on the forums and you'll get my +1.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Animus » August 13th, 2016, 11:50 am

Hmmm. :d I noticed you have a lot of !votekicks in your chat. I dunno the context, but since we didn't seem to get reports of vote abuse, it *should* be fine. But it's still kinda bothering me. :I Your name changes are interesting too... But I'm also going to assume since that was last year, you've changed for the better. :D Find out what's going on with the forums, and maybe a little more time on Class Wars and I'll give you a +1. :D I'mma be Neutral until then.
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby hawkesnightmare » August 13th, 2016, 2:40 pm

I can attest that Derp doesn't abuse the votemenu. He's usually just the first to respond to rulebreakers, and since he tends to play during peak hours, it happens often. I've never had a problem with him and no one I've talked to seems to have either. +1

EDIT: This is in regards to his time on the Dustbowl server, as he posted below his activity on Orange.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby derpbrigade » August 13th, 2016, 5:04 pm

When i'm on the orange server I like to mess around with people, So I pretty much initiate a votekick as a joke. Now say if someone is mic spamming or backcapping I find that as a votekickable offense.

Sincerly, Derpbrigade
derpbrigade

Postby Reives » August 13th, 2016, 7:12 pm

derpbrigade wrote:When i'm on the orange server I like to mess around with people, So I pretty much initiate a votekick as a joke. Now say if someone is mic spamming or backcapping I find that as a votekickable offense.

Sincerly, Derpbrigade

Just going to drop this here and slowly walk away. Using voetkicks as a joke is a wee bit childish in my opinion, and if your doing it with friends then haha good joke and what not but to randoms it might make them leave and not want to come back. Also if you votekick enough on a server people are going to expect you to always be that guy who is vote kicking people. I leave my vote as a 0 for now.
- Holy Shitstorm.
Reives
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Dolan » August 13th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Derp, please keep the mic spam to zero. Yes, you can listen to music but the people playing on the server don't want to hear it... And you are mic spamming, hence breaking our rules. Skiver members/staff are not exempt.

I almost silenced you for it if you continued last night by the way. (12/08/2016)

Otherwise what everyone else says...

Neutral, here but I'm really close to -support.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby derpbrigade » August 14th, 2016, 1:19 am

Dolan i'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused the other night. To Reive's I see the way you'd look at me. I realize it was childish of me and I apologize.

Sincerely, Matt
derpbrigade

Postby Justin » August 15th, 2016, 9:52 am

derpbrigade wrote:When i'm on the orange server I like to mess around with people, So I pretty much initiate a votekick as a joke. Now say if someone is mic spamming or backcapping I find that as a votekickable offense.

Sincerly, Derpbrigade

Using Votekicks as a joke is against our rules, but I'm feeling generous and won't treat this as reporting yourself.

This, plus the reports of micspam is enough to solidly put me in the -1 category.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » August 15th, 2016, 11:16 am

Eh, I'm going to stay neutral. If you're serious about not jokingly vote kicking and/or micspamming, I won't go to -1. :I In the meantime, just keep doing what you're normally doing. (Minus the questionable rule-breaking stuff, of course.)
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Next

Return to Admin Applications