[Declined]Derpbrigade's Admin Apllication

Apply for admin here

Re: Derpbrigade's Admin Apllication

Postby derpbrigade » August 15th, 2016, 6:10 pm

At approximately 6:04 pm eastern time there was a person mic spamming whose name had Rico in it I asked him three times to stop until I used the vote silence feature on orange, since I couldn't get a hold of any admins, I take full responsibility for that vote.

Sincerely,Derpbrigade.
derpbrigade

Postby Dolan » August 15th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Any admins? I've been on for the past couple of hours on CW. Animus is online as well. though he goes under Cephalon.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » August 15th, 2016, 6:18 pm

derpbrigade wrote:At approximately 6:04 pm eastern time there was a person mic spamming whose name had Rico in it I asked him three times to stop until I used the vote silence feature on orange, since I couldn't get a hold of any admins, I take full responsibility for that vote.

Sincerely,Derpbrigade.

In the future you might want to record a demo of the mic spam and file a report
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby derpbrigade » August 15th, 2016, 6:20 pm

Dolan wrote:Any admins? I've been on for the past couple of hours on CW. Animus is online as well. though he goes under Cephalon.

I didn't know how to contact you since you were not on my friends list. I really haven't been taught where most of the admins reside, Sorry about that Dolan.
derpbrigade

Postby Hatter » August 15th, 2016, 6:24 pm

You can always do a !admins in chat to see if any are in the server (although it will also show seeders and donors). Or you can look up the "Skiver Admins" group on Steam to see who is online or ingame.

edit- corrected
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby derpbrigade » August 15th, 2016, 6:27 pm

Hatter wrote:You can always do a !admin in chat to see if any are in the server (although it will also show seeders and donors). Or you can look up the "Skiver Admins" group on Steam to see who is online or ingame.

I never knew that thank you very much Hatter.
derpbrigade

Postby Dolan » August 15th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Yes, as Hatter says. You can always add staff members that don't frequent say DB or orange.

Also typing !admins will direct you to the admin group I believe if you don't cancel that pop up.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » August 15th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Hatter wrote:You can always do a !admin in chat to see if any are in the server (although it will also show seeders and donors). Or you can look up the "Skiver Admins" group on Steam to see who is online or ingame.

correction: !admins is the command. If you try it without the S it will just spit an insufficient permissions message at you.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby crazie » August 16th, 2016, 10:15 am

Leaning towards a -1 right now. I don't have issues with you as a person however I don't feel you are going to be mature enough to be an admin. I would like to be proven wrong but we will see. I understand w/ the noises last night however that only goes so far as you chose to press the button to have your mic work. That combined w/the fact I had to ask you 4x times to stop well that is speaking for itself right now. Like I mentioned on Mike's app, You can have fun and screw around but you need to be aware of things going on. Like I said, I'd like to be proven wrong.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Gangsta Luigi » October 14th, 2016, 2:16 pm

Neutral, you have definitely improved your behavior but you're not very active on the servers from what I see and you get pretty loud. But definitely I'm closer then I was before as far as giving you my support goes. Keep improving.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications