[Approved]Glitch's Admin Application! :)

Apply for admin here

[Approved]Glitch's Admin Application! :)

Postby Purgatory » November 28th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Steam Name: Glitch

Steam ID #: [U:1:133864516]

Times: 4pm-10pm on weekdays, 9am-2am on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays, might change when I go to college. - Central

Server I've played on the most: Skiver Orange

Link to Stats: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=55908

Brief Description: I think I should be admin because most people know me in the Skiver Community, and I make a lot of friends. I play on Skiver Orange, and that server doesn't really have that many admins come around compared to Dustbowl/Class Wars. I'd like to stop the constant mic spam, and hackers that come on daily. I enjoy playing on all the servers and meeting new people, I've made GREAT friends!

Extra Info: About to turn 18, got accepted into college, and most people think I'm an admin anyways, don't know why. I think it'll be fun to try to do something new!
I know some people may not like me, but I just have to live with it!
Purgatory

Re: Glitch's Admin Application! :)

Postby hawkesnightmare » November 28th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Well you certainly have a lot of connection time. There's almost no way that I haven't played with you, though you don't stick out in my mind, even after looking at your most recent name changes. However approximately 95% of your chat history is in the Orange server (I did the math) so that's not too surprising, as I frequent Dustbowl and Class Wars the most. My only real concern is a bit of chat spam with the modified lenny.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Purgatory » November 28th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Thank you! I've been trying to watch it, but sometimes it just slips and I forget.
Purgatory

Postby hawkesnightmare » November 29th, 2016, 12:17 am

Do you use voice chat as well, or just typing? If you were to look at my history, you would see me say "random crits are fair and balanced" more than anything else, but I also use voice chat for most communication between other players.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Purgatory » November 29th, 2016, 12:27 am

Oh yeah, I use voice chat frequently! I don't know which one I use more, but I can switch between the two.
Purgatory

Postby Gangsta Luigi » November 29th, 2016, 8:44 am

Neutral, I've seen you and I like what I've seen so far but it's not enough to make a judgement yet.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby crazie » November 29th, 2016, 9:45 am

Welcome to the forums, be sure to browse and make yourself known a bit. I would like to see you hop on the other servers a bit more. I have seen you on Dustbowl here and there which is always nice. How would you handle it if there was a "squeaker" on the server that isn't mic spamming but people are trying to vote kick him?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Animus » November 29th, 2016, 10:57 am

Netural for now. :d Spend a little more time around the other servers to get a feel for it and get a feel for the forums too. ^____________^
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Purgatory » November 29th, 2016, 12:34 pm

I'll have to look at the forums a bit more! @Crazie As for the "squeaker" people would be trying to kick, that's not a set rule to kick someone because of their voice, so I would tell them to just mute them if that person is bothering them! Or maybe just tell them to leave if they're not having a good time and can't handle it. Let them know they can't kick someone because of their voice.

Edit: If they continue to try and kick someone after I told them no, I would give them a warning. If they still continue, ban/mute whichever applies better to the situation.
Purgatory

Postby Dolan » November 29th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Glitch is almost always on orange. She knows our rules, and the people on orange.

Visiting our other servers and forums a little more and I'm happy to give a +support.

Otherwise, I'm neutral but leaning +.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications