[Declined] XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Apply for admin here

[Declined] XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Postby XKillerstormX » December 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm

Look, ik ive been gone for quite a while. I just wanted a break from TF2 mainly because the group that i was with on here, kinda just broke a part. The family of Skiver though, never really left me, but the first group of friends I made on there did. I would like to re-apply for adminship if i could. Now, the only down side is i wont be on all the time still, but wont do the "wasn't on for 1-2 months" thing. I would be busy Tue-Thursday because of WoW Time with a new guild I am joining and have to put time there because I pay for it. I pay to Raid with others :P. Either way, I hope this is ok and if not, i will just continue to alert other admins if they are on if someone is acting up or breaking the rules. I miss TF2 and playing on these servers and havin open arms for new friends.
Just re-stating. I wont be on all the time. So, i can completely understand if you wish for a random guy not having admin powers because he is not always on. I am only doing this so when i am on those rare-ish occurences, i can protect the community.
I dont have a prob with just alerting other admins. :)

~ Killerstorm
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Postby Gangsta Luigi » December 13th, 2016, 3:00 am

Probably should make sure to use the format if you're re-applying.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: LorTarkam#1868

Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!
Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Justin » December 13th, 2016, 8:08 am

Please use the Admin Application Template to format your post. Please edit your original post in this thread instead of making a new post or thread.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Phaiz » February 15th, 2017, 1:55 am

Declined due to not at the very least editing the re-app after more than 60 days.
In all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Admin Applications