[Declined] XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Apply for admin here

[Declined] XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Postby XKillerstormX » December 12th, 2016, 7:40 pm

Look, ik ive been gone for quite a while. I just wanted a break from TF2 mainly because the group that i was with on here, kinda just broke a part. The family of Skiver though, never really left me, but the first group of friends I made on there did. I would like to re-apply for adminship if i could. Now, the only down side is i wont be on all the time still, but wont do the "wasn't on for 1-2 months" thing. I would be busy Tue-Thursday because of WoW Time with a new guild I am joining and have to put time there because I pay for it. I pay to Raid with others :P. Either way, I hope this is ok and if not, i will just continue to alert other admins if they are on if someone is acting up or breaking the rules. I miss TF2 and playing on these servers and havin open arms for new friends.
Just re-stating. I wont be on all the time. So, i can completely understand if you wish for a random guy not having admin powers because he is not always on. I am only doing this so when i am on those rare-ish occurences, i can protect the community.
I dont have a prob with just alerting other admins. :)

~ Killerstorm
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: XKillerstormX's New Admin App.

Postby Gangsta Luigi » December 13th, 2016, 3:00 am

Probably should make sure to use the format if you're re-applying.
Add me on Steam HERE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brendanl
MY BATTLE.NET TAG: Lorhardt#1775

When all you have is a hammer...everyone else is a nail. — Reinhardt Wilhelm

"No, it's cool man - bring your green hat! We're going streaking."
Gangsta Luigi
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Justin » December 13th, 2016, 8:08 am

Please use the Admin Application Template to format your post. Please edit your original post in this thread instead of making a new post or thread.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Phaiz » February 15th, 2017, 1:55 am

Declined due to not at the very least editing the re-app after more than 60 days.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Admin Applications