[Approved] Hero-of-Time's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

Re: Hero-of-Time's Admin Application

Postby crazie » January 16th, 2017, 1:30 pm

I would like to see a bit more play on all the servers. But so far leaning towards a +1
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Dolan » January 18th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Two questions:

How would you handle a good friend of yours or skiver members you enjoy being around breaks the rules, and thinks it's fine considering it's just you and it doesn't matter. (Say maybe calling votes to silence a kid or use of nigger or fag as a joke)

Or is bullying other members or new people, and not quite breaking the rules just yet, but is stepping his/her grounds.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Hero-of-Time » January 18th, 2017, 6:06 pm

RE: Dolan
I would simply ask them to stop and if things got out of hand I would mute them or remove them to solve the issue.
Hero-of-Time
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Dolan » February 5th, 2017, 2:33 am

Hero-of-Time wrote:RE: Dolan
I would simply ask them to stop and if things got out of hand I would mute them or remove them to solve the issue.

I do like your answer, but don't worry. You'll be taught the ways of the admin if you get accepted :)

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: [Approved] Hero-of-Time's Admin Application

Postby Clone » February 7th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Congratulations

Edit: Don't forget clone:

You'll be contacted by one of the senior admins/phaiz for scheduling orientation.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: [Approved] Hero-of-Time's Admin Application

Postby Justin » February 8th, 2017, 8:26 am

Since this is approved I am locking the topic.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Previous

Return to Admin Applications