Apply for admin here

[Cancelled] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Postby NerdysZerri » January 11th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Steam name: Mina-noona❤

Steam 3 ID: [U:1:18530189]

Time you dedicated: 4pm-11pm Eastern(Daily), sometimes earlier 9am-12am

Which server you play on the most: Skiver Dustbowl Class War #1

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=176140

A brief description of why you should be admin: I think I would make a great addition to the admin and staff team, because I'm usually active in the servers and I try to brighten up the server to the best of my ability. As an admin I would like to be on the servers and play with the players as well as have fun with them, while at the same time enforcing the rules and while trying to be open. I love playing on the servers, but sometimes(even myself), the chat and game gets a little crazy and even toxic though it doesn't happen often I'd love to be able to help fix the situation (s) if any arise.

Any extra info:

Pros:
•I have previous experience of being an admin.
•I'm trying to approve on carrying myself, and maintaining myself( Usually I goof around/Act immature in chat or I'm either silent), and I've tried to be better at communication.
•I'm open and try to give people chance and get to know people in the servers,
as well as open to constructive criticism(as of recently I've tried to help people understand the stamm features and command and how it works.)
•Better learning through experience, and easily adjustable to situations.

Cons:
•As previously stated I sometime talk/act with my emotions rather than mind.( Immature/Goofy dialogue)
•Struggle in communication/being vocal
•Getting more experience with community and forums/other Skiver servers.
Last edited by NerdysZerri on February 20th, 2017, 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Re: Mina-noona❤'a Admin Application

Postby Animus » January 11th, 2017, 8:22 pm

:D I'd recommend more on some of the other servers (Mainly Orange and Normal Dustbowl) and sometime about the Forums. Maybe post an Introduction (In Introductions) and look around. :D I'mma be Neutral for now. ^________________^
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby hydreigonxyz » January 11th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Glad you applied =)
Would like to also see you diverse yourself among our other servers in our community
Then I'll go from there
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » January 12th, 2017, 8:50 am

Thanks for the feedback, I have been able to get onto the orange serevrr and get to know the community a little more, though I have been trying to visit the other servers and arrange my time to play with others in the other servers when people are on. I'll continue to try to get on the other servers and get to know the community of the servers.^^

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby crazie » January 12th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Going to be honest, I have no idea who you are. Partly my fault for not hopping on CW as much. So im going to say you need to visit the other servers, if no one is on then seed it. It would also be good for you to join the skiver community. You're chat logs seems alright. Do you have a mic?
What would you do if you noticed someone ghosting when they die?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Justin » January 12th, 2017, 2:48 pm

crazie wrote:Going to be honest, I have no idea who you are. Partly my fault for not hopping on CW as much. So im going to say you need to visit the other servers, if no one is on then seed it. It would also be good for you to join the skiver community. You're chat logs seems alright. Do you have a mic?
What would you do if you noticed someone ghosting when they die?

Fyi, ghosting is disclosing the location of living players on the opposing team to your teammates while you are dead.
Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » January 12th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Well for one I don't have a mic ( sorry), secondly in that case if it was prop hunt for say if it's their first time playing prop hunt, new on the server, or they're I don't know them I'd approach them and warn them if it was a first offense or an action committed just at the moment I would warn them appropriately and state the rules of the server. If it was a repeated offense, or more constant in repeated intervals I would take more serious approach and follow the guidelines of how to punish them( warning,1day,2day...1week...1month(hopefully never resulting in a perma ban)), this would go especially if I warn them that day and they ignored or broke the rule later that day, or a couple rounds later. I believe giving people a chance if they make mistake or do something they regret or were ignorant about, if needed try to communicate with the individual(s) and help them as much as possible. As a non admin right now I still feel like it's our job as players in the server and regulars to police ourselves, and maintain a fun, interactive, but also appoppriate server to play in.

NerdysZerri

Postby Animus » January 12th, 2017, 5:28 pm

That's a bit long-winded. @[email protected] I do want to point out that ghosting isn't directly a rule, But I'd like some of the other Admins Opinions on this too. :D
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby Hatter » January 12th, 2017, 8:08 pm

I have seen Mina on class wars, but do not know her very well. Will need more time observing her conduct before I can say yay or nay.

As to ghosting, calling out a spy who killed you isn't a big deal IMO. But if someone was sitting in spec calling out stuff, I would definitely take action.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » January 12th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Same thing. Apparently I've played with Mina before, but don't remember her.

Calling out someone who just killed you isn't illegal or even bad form IMO, however calling out people while sitting in spec is definitely a problem.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Next

Return to Admin Applications