[Cancelled] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Apply for admin here

Re: [Reviewing] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Postby LennyLegend800 » February 21st, 2017, 3:12 am

I want to say neutral for now, I have seen you on servers but not for very long periods. I would like to see you on other servers as well. Other than that you could be a very good fit for an admin.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Postby Socrates » March 7th, 2017, 8:32 pm

NerdysZerri wrote:
Socrates wrote:Im neutral for now but Mina does seem to be really invested in the servers which is a good thing also,
what would you do if a player trying to perform a exploit/glitch that he just saw, (from delfy or something idk)
and not playing the game with his team?
be specific.

If I saw Individual(s) try to perform a glitch/exploit I would look into it, and politely tell them to stop if they're just "trying something they saw online", or just "goofing around" and tell them that they should stop and play the game( if the server was full/almost full people might want to join and them doing this would be kind of trolling and unfair for people who want to play.). Now if it was a harmful exploit/glitch that ruined the players' experience, I would warn them but to a more serious degree and make sure they stop the exploit/encouraged others to follow their footsteps.

solid response, be sure to point out to potential exploiters that rules exist.
otherwise known as !rules
Socrates
Donator
Donator

Postby LennyLegend800 » March 29th, 2017, 8:24 pm

LennyLegend800 wrote:I want to say neutral for now, I have seen you on servers but not for very long periods. I would like to see you on other servers as well. Other than that you could be a very good fit for an admin.

I have changed my mind. You do really well on these servers and I think you would do well as being an Admin.
Quick question, too. If there are no admins on and multiple people are breaking rules (such as mic spam/ bind spam etc.) Would you take action into your hands?

Keep up the good work! +1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Postby tony25 » March 30th, 2017, 4:35 pm

We have enough admins on those servers and now wigh hero and glitch being on all day and night i dont think any.ore would help any issues
tony25

Postby NerdysZerri » April 9th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Cancelling application due to inactivity( less time able to contribute to servers) and restrictions in life. I hope you all the best and hopefully i'll be able to put some time to come back and play on skiver.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Re: [Cancelled] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Postby NerdysZerri » April 9th, 2017, 4:37 pm

NerdysZerri wrote:Steam name: Mina-noona❤

Steam 3 ID: [U:1:18530189]

Time you dedicated: 4pm-11pm Eastern(Daily), sometimes earlier 9am-12am

Which server you play on the most: Skiver Dustbowl Class War #1

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=176140

A brief description of why you should be admin: I think I would make a great addition to the admin and staff team, because I'm usually active in the servers and I try to brighten up the server to the best of my ability. As an admin I would like to be on the servers and play with the players as well as have fun with them, while at the same time enforcing the rules and while trying to be open. I love playing on the servers, but sometimes(even myself), the chat and game gets a little crazy and even toxic though it doesn't happen often I'd love to be able to help fix the situation (s) if any arise.

Any extra info:

Pros:
•I have previous experience of being an admin.
•I'm trying to approve on carrying myself, and maintaining myself( Usually I goof around/Act immature in chat or I'm either silent), and I've tried to be better at communication.
•I'm open and try to give people chance and get to know people in the servers,
as well as open to constructive criticism(as of recently I've tried to help people understand the stamm features and command and how it works.)
•Better learning through experience, and easily adjustable to situations.

Cons:
•As previously stated I sometime talk/act with my emotions rather than mind.( Immature/Goofy dialogue)
•Struggle in communication/being vocal
•Getting more experience with community and forums/other Skiver servers.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Postby hawkesnightmare » April 9th, 2017, 4:39 pm

Feel free to reapply if your life opens back up!
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Previous

Return to Admin Applications