[Cancelled] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Apply for admin here

Re: Mina-noona❤'a Admin Application

Postby Dolan » January 13th, 2017, 2:03 am

I think I've seen you around. Anyhow keep forum activity up and visit other servers from time to time.

Can't say too much else, neutral at this time.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Animus » January 13th, 2017, 8:58 am

I'mma go with Dolan on this. :d Keep up the Visits and stuffs for nao. :d Gonna be neutral. I'mma go ahead and also say you're answer was pretty solid, just a bit of a touchy subject depending on how exactly they're ghosting. (IE: If they're dead, that's normally fine. If they're Dedicated, usually not.)
Animus
Skiver
Skiver

Postby OttotheAsian » January 16th, 2017, 7:34 am

Gonna remain neutral until you can get more time to see other parts of the community in the different servers. Will say mina is a positive influence on class wars server and is familiar with rules.
OttotheAsian

Postby crazie » January 16th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Need to see more activity on all the servers. Response wasn't bad.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby crazie » February 14th, 2017, 2:06 pm

I would like to see you stepping up to remind people the of rules. I have not seen you taking an active role with that.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » February 14th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Yeah Crazie I'll try to be more active in that. In the class war servers when it's engine vs something I try to tell people about the sentry rule( easier when an admin is on), I tend to goof off with friends, but I try to make sure people don't be disrespected /use inappropriate sprays(informing of what is inappropriate and what isn't)/and worst case scenarios "trolls" or people who use inappropriate terminology. At times in orange server when people maybe "goofing around", maybe being friendly and a "try hard" kills them and they threaten to kick said person for killing them, I tried to remind them that it isn't and if for some reason the vote passes tell the person that got kicked that they can rejoin.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

Re: [Reviewing] Mina-noona❤'s Admin Application

Postby Purgatory » February 17th, 2017, 2:02 pm

I've played with you a couple times on orange and you seemed very friendly! You didn't break rules and had a good vibe with everyone. I would also like if you could get more time in some other servers. Other than that keep it up.

Neutral
Purgatory

Postby Socrates » February 19th, 2017, 10:17 am

Im neutral for now but Mina does seem to be really invested in the servers which is a good thing also,
what would you do if a player trying to perform a exploit/glitch that he just saw, (from delfy or something idk)
and not playing the game with his team?
be specific.
Socrates
Donator
Donator

Postby Clone » February 19th, 2017, 10:44 am

Neutral but I'm leaning towards +1.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby NerdysZerri » February 20th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Socrates wrote:Im neutral for now but Mina does seem to be really invested in the servers which is a good thing also,
what would you do if a player trying to perform a exploit/glitch that he just saw, (from delfy or something idk)
and not playing the game with his team?
be specific.

If I saw Individual(s) try to perform a glitch/exploit I would look into it, and politely tell them to stop if they're just "trying something they saw online", or just "goofing around" and tell them that they should stop and play the game( if the server was full/almost full people might want to join and them doing this would be kind of trolling and unfair for people who want to play.). Now if it was a harmful exploit/glitch that ruined the players' experience, I would warn them but to a more serious degree and make sure they stop the exploit/encouraged others to follow their footsteps.

Add Me: @Mina-noona❤
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerdys

They say when you die you go to heaven. I don't think so. I think when people die they go into someone else's heart. They turn into memories and live on.

Just tell him that you love him! Why won't you tell him?! Two people in love can be togther, isn't that a good thing?! It's something I can't have no matter how much I want it, but you can! Yet all you do is make excuses and run!

Even if you think I'm a nuisance, no matter where you go, I'll find you. I'll always be listening for your voice. When the rain falls, when the wind blows, when the flowers scatter, when the shadows loom. In every sign, I'll search for your voice.
NerdysZerri

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications