[Cancelled] LennyLegend800's Admin Application

Apply for admin here

Re: [Reviewing] LennyLegend800's Admin Application

Postby Purgatory » February 17th, 2017, 1:59 pm

I don't think I've played with you at all yet, since I don't remember your name. Maybe I have played with you just don't remember.

Neutral for now.

Also, what would you do if a friend of yours came onto the server and was breaking rules, and disrespecting you because you are their friend?
Purgatory

Postby Dolan » February 17th, 2017, 4:31 pm

I know a lot about you. Can't say I'm too thrilled at this time to support you for administrator. We'll have to see.

Going to leave this at neutral for now.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » February 17th, 2017, 8:23 pm

Purgatory wrote:I don't think I've played with you at all yet, since I don't remember your name. Maybe I have played with you just don't remember.

Neutral for now.

Also, what would you do if a friend of yours came onto the server and was breaking rules, and disrespecting you because you are their friend?

I would report it to the server because even though they are my friend, they are breaking the rules, im not gonna let it go because he's my best homie or something, rules apply to everyone, including admins. Maybe even gag him/her as a warning if things go a little too far.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Postby Phaiz » February 20th, 2017, 10:19 pm

LennyLegend800 wrote:
Purgatory wrote:I don't think I've played with you at all yet, since I don't remember your name. Maybe I have played with you just don't remember.

Neutral for now.

I would report it to the server because even though they are my friend, they are breaking the rules, im not gonna let it go because he's my best homie or something, rules apply to everyone, including admins. Maybe even gag him/her as a warning if things go a little too far.

Not bad but I'd forget about the first part of that response. You need to be willing to ban or silence a friend if it comes to that. If you don't think you can do that then you shouldn't be an admin.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby LennyLegend800 » February 21st, 2017, 3:09 am

Phaiz wrote:
LennyLegend800 wrote:

Neutral for now.

Not bad but I'd forget about the first part of that response. You need to be willing to ban or silence a friend if it comes to that. If you don't think you can do that then you shouldn't be an admin.

You're right. I am willing to ban people, though to explain what I mean by the first part is even though I have known them for a while, I would still kick/ban them for breaking rules.

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

LennyLegend800

Postby crazie » February 23rd, 2017, 11:15 am

Do you have a mic?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » February 24th, 2017, 2:07 am

crazie wrote:Do you have a mic?

Yes, I do, but in order for it to work I need to plug it in before I launch TF2 because sometimes i use my other set of headphones without the mic. Slight inconvenience, but its just something I need to make sure Im doing

LennyLegend800

Postby Dolan » April 6th, 2017, 5:28 pm

How would you handle someone taunting you over the mic or chat, just because of your name. That being disrespectful over the microphone or almost but not quite spamming lennys in chat (Just because your name is that)

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby LennyLegend800 » April 6th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Dolan wrote:How would you handle someone taunting you over the mic or chat, just because of your name. That being disrespectful over the microphone or almost but not quite spamming lennys in chat (Just because your name is that)

That's what I get pretty much in any normal gameplay (outside of skiver), I'll have someone saying "Ohh lenny binds, those are dead" or some phrase I've heard a million times over.
As a normal player I would just ignore them, maybe mute them If it continues. If I was an admin I would say that it would be disrespectful to insult admins, give him a warning, then if it continues I would gag them.

If it was like a tiny little joke like LennyLoser69 and they didn't say anything after that, I would just roll with it as a harmless joke (Probably reply with like a lenny face as I usually do :L ) unless they kept thinking of insults then I would probably do something.
Bind spam is another thing, I would keep a minimum of 3 at a time every couple minutes or so, but if it was like a LMAObox style spam I would gag them briefly to warn them.

Since I have no power to stop players from throwing insults, i usually just don't reply and mute them so I don't start a fight.

LennyLegend800

Postby Dolan » April 6th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Do you have discord? I don't believe I've seen you on it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2328

Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications