[Cancelled] Born To Rage's Moderator Application

Apply for admin here

Re: Born To Rage's Moderator Application for Skiver Orange

Postby Reives » September 22nd, 2017, 4:41 pm

I don't even know who you are, believe I may have played with you once or twice before. Nonetheless given the nature of your toxicity and you're blatant disrespect for our admins, you get a big ol' -1 from me.
- Holy Shitstorm.
Reives
Skiver
Skiver

Postby XKillerstormX » September 23rd, 2017, 7:49 pm

To be quiet honest, too me you are a good player and show some skill, and I have seen times where you teach players how to be better (mostly scout and sniper), but the problem i've had for a long time is how you would treat people and your ego. We have had long discussions/arguements about it as well. Idk if my "opinion" counts or not or if I should be saying anything about this at all, but as coming from a former admin, I will not agree with this. I am sorry. -1
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » September 23rd, 2017, 11:20 pm

After checking out your stats page and reading the feedback from our fellow admins
I will have to say -1
I also asked if you can show some more initiative on the forums however I've seen little effort made
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby BORN TO RAGE » September 26th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Going back to look at the names of the day this ban was given I do see now where many of those names did occur on the Skiver Orange server. I recall saying only 1 racial slur and that was fag but then again that is the only one I personally remember ever saying. Yes, I admit the way I reacted and continued to act until recently was irrational and illogical on several levels if not all of them as maturity wise and even in the most recent chat histories you will find me be toxic. Over the course of this, I am making efforts to change and am having very positive effects. Those that I did antagonize have for the most part are fine with me and some have even added me on steam. At this point because I sent another one very recent I would like that one and this one taken down and Give this some time so I can prove I am changing. Me simply saying this is not enough to convince many of you and that is understandable. Now it is time for me to show it. I shall continue to go onto the other servers Skiver has to offer. at this point I can only hope that forgiveness can be given for me to someday re-apply with more positive views towards me. When someone cares and wants to be apart of a community they will show it. That is what I will do now. Thank you all.
BORN TO RAGE

Postby XKillerstormX » September 27th, 2017, 9:44 pm

I mean, what I said above, he was like this a while ago, but since the change of the map on orange he has gotten some what better. Not so much of the ego side or nothing negative. Either way, just keep hopping onto other servers of skiver, make some more friends and show that you really want to be someone that is in the high ups. Just keep working at it.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: [Cancelled] Born To Rage's Moderator Application

Postby Clone » September 28th, 2017, 12:04 am

Cancelled by the applicant.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: [Cancelled] Born To Rage's Moderator Application

Postby Phaiz » September 28th, 2017, 3:17 am

I think moving forward we will need to see a vast improvement on how other people, especially my admins, feel about you. I can't really say that I've seen what's been mentioned but everyone is usually on their best behavior around me even though I'm basically the most relaxed admin.

That being said you can improve your reputation by putting yourself out there on the other servers, actively posting here on the forums or talking on discord, and just overall being a part of the community. After all an admin needs to be someone the community can look up to and count on.
Some search never finding a way, before long they waste away.
Phaiz
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Admin Applications