[Cancelled] Born To Rage's Moderator Application

Apply for admin here

[Cancelled] Born To Rage's Moderator Application

Postby BORN TO RAGE » September 8th, 2017, 1:12 am

Steam Name: BORN TO RAGE

Steam ID: Steam2 or Steam3 are acceptable: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100128947/

Time you can dedicate: (times of day including timezone, not actual hours - example 10am-2pm CST daily) Any where after 4 P.M Eastern time to late in the morning(1-2 A.M Eastern Time). Any time I am on it's for ATleast an hour and usually like 2 to 3 hours at a time.

Which server you play on the most: Skiver Orange

Link to your stats page: Go here and search using your Steam name or Steam ID.

A brief description on why you think you should be an admin: I know that in order to be an admin you must play on all the servers but I wanted to be a moderator which holds way less power and is restricted to only one server. I never see any admins on and our of the countless hours iv'e played here iv'e seen an admin once that was on for less than 10 minutes. I play on here every day for more than an hour at a time various times throughout the day. I know several people and have brought a couple fresh faces to skiver orange that now play this as their main server when we all play together.

Any extra info: I play with my friends on here which have brought some new faces to Cp Orange which also play all the time. I have been here a decent amount of time and have gotten a decent amount of stamm points to show that I play on skiver orange alot of the time all my stats for skiver are from Skiver Orange. Many of my previous names have shown actions that were implied against those NOT associated with this server such as BORN TO RAGE (Admin Abused) which was a tf2 server I used to play on until I found skiver. My previous names may suggest that I am a tempered mean person but I have had experience on a CSGO trading server that dealt with strict high valued traders and on a gmod server that was a strict "kid friendly" code. I do treat many with respect except those who don't treat me with the same amount of respect I try to give them. I wish to know more about this community and wish to grow with you all. Thankyou for looking at this application. I was reccomended here by GLITCH.

While not required, it can help your app if people are aware you made one so they may show support.

Please do not ask staff members how your application is going. If it doesn't say declined then that means you may be approved.
BORN TO RAGE

Re: Born To Rage's Moderator Application for Skiver Orange

Postby BORN TO RAGE » September 8th, 2017, 1:46 am

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=124099 That is the statistic page and all of them are from Skiver Orange only. I meant to say GLITCH reccomended me to register to the community.
BORN TO RAGE

Postby BORN TO RAGE » September 8th, 2017, 1:48 am

http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... yer=124099 This is the stats page for me and every point, kill, etc is from skiver orange. I meant to say GLITCH recomended me to register to the community.
BORN TO RAGE

Postby Dolan » September 8th, 2017, 3:31 am

First off, please use our discord viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2328

There is always an admin on there that will respond.

Secondly, keep up play time. I know you may like orange but you do need to hop around the block. We do have other servers http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php However it's mostly classwars that fills up anyhow. Sometimes dustbowl as well.

Hope to see you around, and on discord.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » September 8th, 2017, 8:17 am

Thanks for applying
I've seen you around on orange which is good, would like to see you keep it up
Feel free to also get around our forums and discord to get to know the rest of the community as well
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby BORN TO RAGE » September 8th, 2017, 6:42 pm

Thankyou guys and I will try to keep it up. Thankyou for actually being a community to view applications that enough means alot. I will in the near future check out the other skiver servers!
BORN TO RAGE

Postby Bwainz » September 8th, 2017, 7:41 pm

I'm neutral as of now, I'd love to see more overall connection time, and ,like what Hyd and Dolan has said, more time spent on the other servers.
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby crazie » September 21st, 2017, 10:10 pm

Sadly I haven't been on much but be sure to spend time on the servers and hopefully ill see ya on a bit more.
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Hatter » September 21st, 2017, 10:34 pm

I never seem to catch you when you are on, still don't know who you are.

But you have an interesting name history...

Your admins suck the biggest di
Admins are trrrash
They said the n word i said fag
for 24 hours your admins are fa

is there a story behind this and does it have anything to do with you applying for admin? You say it was from a different server, but you have a silence here: http://bans.skvrs.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=BORN+TO+RAGE&Submit=Search

and all those name changes were in the 24hours of your silence here. I don't feel you are being truthful in your ap.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » September 22nd, 2017, 1:09 pm

I have played with you on multiple occasions and you toe the line at best. You have antagonized other players and have used racial and homophobic slurs just little enough to not get caught. Your namechanges during your silence indicate that you don't listen when someone is explaining something to you which would translate to you not giving any warning or explanation when someone else breaks a rule.
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Server Admin
Server Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications