[Approved]Killerstorm's Re-admin Application for Admin

Apply for admin here

Re: Killerstorm's Re-admin Application for Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » October 2nd, 2017, 7:54 pm

Would like to first see you on for a few weeks just to make sure you can be available this time around
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hawkesnightmare » October 2nd, 2017, 8:23 pm

+1
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby XKillerstormX » October 3rd, 2017, 3:34 pm

Trust me on that carzie, I'm not going anywhere this time. The old Orange map is back, I'm addicted to trading again, seeing some of the older people back in skiver. Overall, I'm happy to see all these things again. Hell, I've been doing my "spy crab raffles" again on orange to give stuff to some of the community lol.
Np hydro. The only time I won't be on is because of work or college, or if something comes up. That or if a friend wants me to play World of Warcraft. Either way, steam is always on so if someone is playing and needs help, I can hop on anytime.
Sorry hawk, there was no pudding :(
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: [Reviewing]Killerstorm's Re-admin Application for Admin

Postby Hatter » November 8th, 2017, 7:15 pm

You get a message from a player on orange, someone is using banned language. When you get to server the name of the player given to you is being used by two players. How would you go about finding the right person to discipline?
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby XKillerstormX » November 8th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Well if it was me, first I'd change my name so people don't see the SKVR and think its an admin. Join and just play either casual or go into spectator mode and see if they are using these words on the mic. If it is not the mic and is by typing in chat, I'd let everyone on the server to please not use that type of language on the sever and to please read the rules. They would get about 2 warnings and if they keep it up, they get a silence for the day and if it continues later on, then you know. The silence gets upped by 1 each time. If i still cannot tell which one it is, i could just go to the chat logs to find out which player it was and try to find the correct IP so i dont silence the wrong person. But if i have to much of a problem with it, i could ask another admin for advise/help before doing anything.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Hatter » November 9th, 2017, 7:10 pm

XKillerstormX wrote:Well if it was me, first I'd change my name so people don't see the SKVR and think its an admin. Join and just play either casual or go into spectator mode and see if they are using these words on the mic. If it is not the mic and is by typing in chat, I'd let everyone on the server to please not use that type of language on the sever and to please read the rules. They would get about 2 warnings and if they keep it up, they get a silence for the day and if it continues later on, then you know. The silence gets upped by 1 each time. If i still cannot tell which one it is, i could just go to the chat logs to find out which player it was and try to find the correct IP so i dont silence the wrong person. But if i have to much of a problem with it, i could ask another admin for advise/help before doing anything.

You attacked it a little different than I would, but you get to the same place in the end, so this works for me.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » November 30th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Have seen him active since my last post so Im a yes for sure
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Bwainz » December 1st, 2017, 5:14 pm

You get a message from someone saying that there is a player saying derogatory words on the server, but when you join they become quiet. You play for a bit, then leave. As soon as you leave the player begins saying derogatory language again. What do you do?
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby XKillerstormX » December 2nd, 2017, 11:07 am

Well if I happened to hop off and they are continuing to do it, then it's simple. Change your name, change profile pic, use a loadout with a gibus and act like you don't know what your doing and just easedrop on what they are saying and doing. Catch them in the act, demo it if needed, and give them their first silence. Afterward, tell them why and please follow the rules, tiz why we have them to have a better community.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Bwainz » December 3rd, 2017, 10:35 pm

Don't forget to also get the player at least one warning, no matter how long they have been playing on our servers. It doesn't matter is it is 1 hour or 1 year, everyone gets at least one warning.
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications