[Declined]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Apply for admin here

[Declined]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Postby chatterbox » September 23rd, 2017, 9:13 pm

Steam Name: ☣BoXi3☣

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98594096

Time you can dedicate: Tuesday - Friday 2:00am - 9:45pm Saturday - Sunday 7:00am - 9:00pm ( I am currently on Pacific time )

Which server you play on the most: I doing my best to play on all of them

Link to your stats page: http://stats.skvrs.com/hlstats.php?mode ... ayer=85820

I would like to be admin because im a long time player on the server and I remember all of the rules like the back of my hand and I have helped other admins in the past, either by giving them ideas on something or giving them my input on if someone needed to be "punishe" on an event that has happened

Any extra info: Being on Pacific time I would be able to be on "later" than other and watch over any one of the 4 servers when there is no admin on.
chatterbox

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Postby hawkesnightmare » September 23rd, 2017, 10:48 pm

Your last application was declined because you fell off the map suddenly, and you have only logged on once on our servers in the past two weeks. Why are you going to stick around this time?
Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation
I only came here because I thought there was pudding.
That's a pretty good reason to go anywhere
hawkesnightmare
Skiver
Skiver

Postby chatterbox » September 23rd, 2017, 10:58 pm

I fell off the face of the earth due to various reasons. Most of them including family issues.. and I was having to deal with all of those issues as well as all of my schooling and some other stuff. I just didn't have time. Now that all of those issues have passed and I am able to be home more often and divert more time back to my computer and the community. While I was unable to be on much I always felt something was missing. if you have any other questions about why I had to go so suddenly please message me.
chatterbox

Postby Justin » September 24th, 2017, 8:33 am

Need something? Send me a PM here and I will get to it within 48 hours, or add me on Steam and I will get to it eventually - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025232990

Justin
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby chatterbox » September 24th, 2017, 1:20 pm

Sorry, but I am confused. That is a link to my previous Application. Is there something specific I should be looking at?
chatterbox

Postby Hatter » September 24th, 2017, 2:38 pm

I think he just put it there so others would not have to look for it.
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby Dolan » September 24th, 2017, 2:38 pm

chatterbox wrote:Sorry, but I am confused. That is a link to my previous Application. Is there something specific I should be looking at?

Reference point. History is taken into consideration here on the server and off the server.

Join our discord mate viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2328 and don't forget to join the server! Haha.

The Phaiz "Automated" Message Service provides almost 24/7 messages directly over steam towards Phaiz and only Phaiz providing the service is online, if the service is offline or in case of service failure the messages will be provided through another out sourced "automated" message service provider.
Dolan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby chatterbox » September 24th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Thank you Dolan, thought I was missing out on something I should have been aware of. Ill make sure to join the discord when im back at my pc
chatterbox

Postby crazie » October 2nd, 2017, 7:15 pm

Hello, I would like to continue to see play time across all servers. Do you currently have a mic?
crazie
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Postby hydreigonxyz » October 2nd, 2017, 7:53 pm

Nice to see you reapplying, would like to see you first with your activity for a few weeks and I'll go from there
hydreigonxyz
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Next

Return to Admin Applications