[Declined]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Apply for admin here

Re: Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Postby chatterbox » October 2nd, 2017, 11:55 pm

crazie wrote:Hello, I would like to continue to see play time across all servers. Do you currently have a mic?

I will make sure to continue to play on all of the servers like I was before. And I do have a mic, but it has been spotty as of recently so there may be days I do not speak because it is not functioning.
chatterbox

Postby Bwainz » October 3rd, 2017, 9:05 pm

I'm gonna stay neutral right now. I don't think I've ever played with you, so I can't give a +1 or -1.
If you wanna climb a ladder on a water tower
Then we'll kick it with the stars for a couple hours
If you wanna then we're gonna get way up high
If you wanna dip your toes where the water stops
Bwainz
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby chatterbox » October 4th, 2017, 1:35 am

Bwainz wrote:I'm gonna stay neutral right now. I don't think I've ever played with you, so I can't give a +1 or -1.

It would not surprise me, if you join Skiver within the last year or so, or spend most of your time on dustbowl, I was unable to be apart of the community for the most part. Anyways, I hope to see you on the servers.
chatterbox

Postby Clone » October 4th, 2017, 5:28 am

I'm neutral as well.

Clone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby XKillerstormX » October 7th, 2017, 12:51 am

You are a great old friend of mine. I don't know how much you play, but Ik you play on Orange with us at the moment, but that's all Ik. Either way, I know he is a good person and is trustworthy; also Ik you don't like to cause drama...unless it's about cucumbers being fruits..or other things being about certain food groups...... BUT, yeah. I'll give you a +1 for the time being, but try to be on more, socialize more and be on other servers when they are not dead.
XKillerstormX
XKillerstormX
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby chatterbox » October 7th, 2017, 2:12 am

XKillerstormX wrote:You are a great old friend of mine. I don't know how much you play, but Ik you play on Orange with us at the moment, but that's all Ik. Either way, I know he is a good person and is trustworthy; also Ik you don't like to cause drama...unless it's about cucumbers being fruits..or other things being about certain food groups...... BUT, yeah. I'll give you a +1 for the time being, but try to be on more, socialize more and be on other servers when they are not dead.

Been doing what I can to hop on when I got time, and making sure I'm not always on Orange. For the most part, I will hang around Classwars if I'm not on Orange. I do hop on Dustbowl still.
chatterbox

Postby LennyLegend800 » October 7th, 2017, 2:14 pm

It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LennyLegend800 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Being a Leader does not define control, but the willing to serve and move the team from one point to another. The rank of a leader does not confer privilege or power, but imposes responsibility."

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"~An inspiring quote by someone who probably uses it very often

LennyLegend800

Postby chatterbox » October 7th, 2017, 3:23 pm

LennyLegend800 wrote:It's great to see that you are considering to become an admin! However, have you been playing on other servers than Orange? I may have seen you once or twice on CW.

Yes, I have been playing on almost all the servers. CW and Dustbowl. But I tend to play at a "later" time because I live in Washington and the time zone difference makes it so I don't see all of the regulars all the time
chatterbox

Re: [Reviewing]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Postby Hatter » November 8th, 2017, 7:10 pm

You get messaged from a community player on the classwars server. They say people are continually back capping. How would you handle the situation?
I woke the same as any other day you know
I should have stayed in bed

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with
All the other pigs

And I learned that I was a liar
Just like you
Hatter
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: [Reviewing]Boxie's Re Admin Applicaton

Postby chatterbox » November 9th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Even though back capping is not against the rules anymore, it is not liked by most if not all of the regulars on the class wars servers. So All I would be able to do without stepping out of line would be to give the warning to slow down the pace of the game and let everyone enjoy their time.
on the flip side, if it is the same few people, ( few being like 2 - 4 ) people over and over again even after I would then Warn them specifically and kick if needed. But Banning is not within the limits of just back capping.
chatterbox

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Applications